Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Opinion

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Argentina
Member #162212
December 26, 2014
78 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2014, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

What is your opinion about software like Covermaster V55 to win lotteries ?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34162 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2014, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of it?  Gail Howard sent me a Flash Drive with winning numbers on but I never use it maybe I should?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2014, 8:21 am - IP Logged

CoverMaster generates wheels. You can do many interesting things with wheels including wheels within wheels.  It also can test them.

A properly built wheel does exactly what it tests as and may do better, but never worse.

A 100% (18,6,4,6)=42 wheel will always return at least one 4# prize when all six winning numbers are among the 18 being wheeled in 42 combinations.

The hope is that having six of the winning numbers among your lines and at least one line already having four of the winning numbers guaranteed, that the other two winning numbers will also find their way onto the same line to produce a jackpot.

CoverMaster is wonderful lottery software, however it is like the gears of a transmission that needs a good prediction engine to get you where you need to go.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Probably the best wheeling program around and should be in every serious lottery player tool box.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2014, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of it?  Gail Howard sent me a Flash Drive with winning numbers on but I never use it maybe I should?

Either that or reformat it and put a copy of CoverMaster on it instead.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking