Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas scratch off players where are you? Let's see Texas big wins

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by playernumbertwo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, Texas
United States
Member #154587
April 21, 2014
1 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2014, 4:52 am - IP Logged

I really don't see any members from Texas on this part of the forum. I wanna see pictures of big wins on tickets I see every day. I'm about 21 yr old and in the past 3 days have been very lucky

Lurking

Hi I'm new here 20 years old and from Texas. I really enjoy the bingo and crossword scratch-offs, pick 3, cash 5, and all or nothing, though scratch-offs are my favorite but really can't afford them that often. The knowledge many of y'all have blow my mind and I'm very interested, if anyone wouldn't mind taking the time to knowledge me of the in's and outs or tips to scratch-offs and the games mentioned I'd be more than grateful

Houston, TX
    United States
    Member #145644
    August 10, 2013
    121 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2014, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I really don't see any members from Texas on this part of the forum. I wanna see pictures of big wins on tickets I see every day. I'm about 21 yr old and in the past 3 days have been very lucky

I usually upload all my pictures on the main scratch off thread because as you said, there aren't many people here from Texas. You said you been lucky?......Where the pictures at?

Houston, TX
      United States
      Member #145644
      August 10, 2013
      121 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2014, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Here is one i got a few days ago. was very fun to scratch off all the winners.1