Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2015

Topic closed. 2789 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Nita2014.

Page 47 of 186
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31553 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2015, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Vergie and all else who hit it. What is crazy is that I was discussing that number specifically on here yesterday or the day before.

Thanks WholeLottoLuv...if I had not sat down & looked over the list of what had hit I would have forgotten to play it so was lucky to get that $40 hit...sorry you missed it....good luck tonight!

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
    New Bern, NC
    United States
    Member #159091
    September 13, 2014
    4620 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2015, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Closest I got was 116 Oh well at least I didn't break the bank. CONGRATS to all that did get it Like Vergie and Shop Like for tonight:

366 188 531

698 668 206

118 489 575

Jrock82's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      EdentonNC
      United States
      Member #119045
      November 13, 2011
      25 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2015, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Jrock, we can't talk about it at all...here's just one of many posts which Todd has said we can't....click on it & read it...just found the first one I saw but there are many many more posts including one to me still on LP.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/281081/3825239

thanks...

Its mine Party

ladybug2584's avatar - spider miss.png
        Fayetteville, NC
        United States
        Member #141207
        April 7, 2013
        23 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2015, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Digit 4 MIA???

WholeLottoLuv's avatar - mcbr05 th.jpg
          Wilmington, NC
          United States
          Member #110683
          May 9, 2011
          607 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2015, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

118 574 930 421 909  888 777 666 555

0717 5501 1034 5555 4444

EDENTON NC
            United States
            Member #160463
            October 28, 2014
            2 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2015, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

WHAT A GOOD NUMBER FOR A PERSON FALLING

Atlanta Georgia
              United States
              Member #96
              January 23, 2002
              8794 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

911JesterLOL

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Atlanta Georgia
                United States
                Member #96
                January 23, 2002
                8794 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

try 470

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
                  Greensboro
                  United States
                  Member #97652
                  September 21, 2010
                  480 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

These are my keys and pairs for 1-5 thru 1-11 go with your own third digit...I wish I had posted this earlier but I will post each week and they range from Sun to Sun.

keys for the entire week 1*3*6*8

pairs for the entire week

we we should get at least 5 to 6 pairs to hit from this list,however the keys will hit almost everyday

Good Luck

Guys remember I posted this early on...I'm still working from this list til Sun we already got 16 pair 3 times...plus we got 18, 19, and 33...19 if you remember to flip. I will post another list Sunday after the day draw.

will post my picks for tonight's draw in a few...I'm at work so it may take me a while

good luck

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

New Bern, NC
                    United States
                    Member #159091
                    September 13, 2014
                    4620 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I don't have a dream book but you can do searches here weird because one of the number's is 216 which just hit today. Here is the link 012 was one 160, 027 999 450 023 220 515

225 671 865 164 224 244 http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226402

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                      Member #62239
                      June 21, 2008
                      24974 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey NC Players has anyone heard about this new helpful tool coming in February~ Party

blogthumbnail

“I was so close. I was just one number off!”

How many times has this happened to you? Well, starting Feb. 1, Carolina Pick 3 and Pick 4 players will have an exciting new play type called 1-OFF, which will reward those folks that almost matched all the numbers by allowing each digit to be one number off.

With the 1-OFF play style, you win prizes if one or more of the numbers you selected are one number off the numbers drawn. This means that an exact match will not be a winner. So if you still want to win on an “exact” number, you’ll need to purchase a regular Pick 3 ticket.

Pick 3 players who select the 1-OFF play type can win up to $40 on a $1 ticket and up to $20 on a $.50 ticket. Pick 4 players who select the 1-OFF play type can win up to $300 on a $1 ticket and up to $150 if the $.50 ticket is purchased.

The 1-Off option joins the five existing play types for the Pick 3 and Pick 4: Exact, Any, 50/50, Combo, Front Pair and Back Pair. Players may select their own numbers or choose the Quick Pick option.

Check out the Pick 3 ticket sample image to see what your 1-OFF ticket will look like. Prize amounts vary based on how many numbers are“1-OFF”, one, two or three. Every potential winning number combination and the associated prize will be printed on your 1-OFF ticket, so you’ll never have to wonder how much you won.

https://www.lucke-zone.com/Details/2015/1/8/New-1OFF-play-style-coming-in-February

*pls*

New Bern, NC
                        United States
                        Member #159091
                        September 13, 2014
                        4620 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey NC Players has anyone heard about this new helpful tool coming in February~ Party

blogthumbnail

How many times has this happened to you? Well, starting Feb. 1, Carolina Pick 3 and Pick 4 players will have an exciting new play type called 1-OFF, which will reward those folks that almost matched all the numbers by allowing each digit to be one number off.

With the 1-OFF play style, you win prizes if one or more of the numbers you selected are one number off the numbers drawn. This means that an exact match will not be a winner. So if you still want to win on an “exact” number, you’ll need to purchase a regular Pick 3 ticket.

Pick 3 players who select the 1-OFF play type can win up to $40 on a $1 ticket and up to $20 on a $.50 ticket. Pick 4 players who select the 1-OFF play type can win up to $300 on a $1 ticket and up to $150 if the $.50 ticket is purchased.

The 1-Off option joins the five existing play types for the Pick 3 and Pick 4: Exact, Any, 50/50, Combo, Front Pair and Back Pair. Players may select their own numbers or choose the Quick Pick option.

Check out the Pick 3 ticket sample image to see what your 1-OFF ticket will look like. Prize amounts vary based on how many numbers are“1-OFF”, one, two or three. Every potential winning number combination and the associated prize will be printed on your 1-OFF ticket, so you’ll never have to wonder how much you won.

https://www.lucke-zone.com/Details/2015/1/8/New-1OFF-play-style-coming-in-February

This will actually be good for me I am 1 off all the time like today I played 116 it was 162. Thanks for sharing did not know about it. THANKS

durham nc
                          United States
                          Member #109415
                          April 12, 2011
                          1429 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

WholeLottoLuv's avatar - mcbr05 th.jpg
                            Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #110683
                            May 9, 2011
                            607 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

blogthumbnail

That was MADE for me! I can be their mascot I will dress up in a suit like the First TEWWWSSSDAY dude! I will sing "when I get one off..... I grab my sawed off and bodies are hauled off!"

CRAZY AL's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #87931
                              March 6, 2010
                              1263 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Congrats!  Str8.  Party

thank you all and congrats to all winners/posters....well my mini vacation 

is over...back to peach state...good luck to all...

Page 47 of 186