Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Test System

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2015, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

BananaI'm back for a moment ---

For any number, add 02, 11 or 21 to the last two numbers, and you keep and decrease the first number by one. You should have a total of six numbers. I tried this on a couple of numbers and would like an excel spreadsheet to see how good it really works. It worked some and even  got some straights too.

Give it a try.

Cupcake10

kreative1's avatar - flower2
    NE PA
    United States
    Member #127838
    May 10, 2012
    1230 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2015, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

you can add or subtract each digit with any number 0-9 with these excel sheets that winsum made

Added a Pick 4 version and changed the file names to Pick3PlusMinus and Pick4PlusMinus

Pick 4:

Excel Version 1997 through 2003 (.xls)

https://app.box.com/s/8r8e21pe83eda396w6bi

Excel Versions 2007, 2010, and 2013 (.xlsm)

https://app.box.com/s/inclz4dhqbvy7fygca0x

Pick 3:

Excel Version 1997 through 2003 (.xlsm)

https://app.box.com/s/etvsujnqu3vjmgoxn6co

Excel Versions 2007, 2010, and 2013 (.xlsm)

https://app.box.com/s/pgs6whg424wlyjz6zifl

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2015, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

For any number, add 02, 11 or 21 to the last two numbers, and you keep and decrease the first number by one. You should have a total of six numbers. I tried this on a couple of numbers and would like an excel spreadsheet to see how good it really works. It worked some and even  got some straights too.

Give it a try.

Cupcake10

I hope I'm not being rude, but can you PLEASE show a real time example from any state you choose?

Just trying to understand. Again, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings by asking you some specifics. Thank You so much. I really really appreciate this with ALL my heart. I mean it, really, Thanks!

Didn't mean to impose.

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
        Member #173
        April 8, 2002
        6110 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2015, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Give it a try.

Cupcake10

Thanks, Cupcake10 Hurray!

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

United States
          Member #91718
          May 23, 2010
          690 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2015, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Give it a try.

Cupcake10

GuitarFeelings are good...

=== Here's an example ===

CA ex. Nov 4, midday 592 adding 02, 11, and 21 to the last 2 numbers [92].

ex with adding 02 to 592 = 594 (keeping the first number) and 494 (decreasing the first number by 1)

ex with adding 11 to 592 = 503 and 403

ex with adding 21 to 592 = 513 and 413

513 came in straight Nov 5, evening

Cupcake10

United States
            Member #155994
            June 5, 2014
            497 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2015, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Give it a try.

Cupcake10

Just fyi, adding and/or subtracting ,with Pick 3 numbers, isn't reliable and has nothing to do with the way the numbers work. Probability is what governs the game.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3584 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2015, 11:00 am - IP Logged

talked about screwed up. when i download the pic4 it does download and comes up in spanish and i am set for all in english. how about that!!!!!!!!No No

reddog's avatar - patch
                Greensboro, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #1616
                June 5, 2003
                1283 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

talked about screwed up. when i download the pic4 it does download and comes up in spanish and i am set for all in english. how about that!!!!!!!!No No

retxx, hasn't this happened to you before when downloading a program ? Might be a sign that your computer is telling you to learn a second language.  Wink

United States
                  Member #91718
                  May 23, 2010
                  690 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2015, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Just fyi, adding and/or subtracting ,with Pick 3 numbers, isn't reliable and has nothing to do with the way the numbers work. Probability is what governs the game.

Thanks Pick3Guy, believe it or not, I don't generally like adding and subtracting in P3, but the numbers I listed to add for some reason seem to work. I would love to test it in an excel spreadsheet to see how often it works. Smash

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                    NE PA
                    United States
                    Member #127838
                    May 10, 2012
                    1230 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I posted an excel sheet that you can use...

United States
                      Member #155994
                      June 5, 2014
                      497 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2015, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Pick3Guy, believe it or not, I don't generally like adding and subtracting in P3, but the numbers I listed to add for some reason seem to work. I would love to test it in an excel spreadsheet to see how often it works. Smash

Well, that's how the game tricks you. At first, it may ,or will, get your hopes up and ,at some point, it then wipes you out. All and all, the biggest problem facing ALL methods is with freak losing streaks. This had caused me to go over and above to solve this problem.

United States
                        Member #91718
                        May 23, 2010
                        690 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2015, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Well, that's how the game tricks you. At first, it may ,or will, get your hopes up and ,at some point, it then wipes you out. All and all, the biggest problem facing ALL methods is with freak losing streaks. This had caused me to go over and above to solve this problem.

I know the game can be tricky, but that's why I never play a penny, only on paper, and since I'm fascinating with solving problems, it can be fun at times.  Wink

United States
                          Member #155994
                          June 5, 2014
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2015, 1:39 am - IP Logged

I know the game can be tricky, but that's why I never play a penny, only on paper, and since I'm fascinating with solving problems, it can be fun at times.  Wink

Well, like yourself, I'm into solving problems and ,for that matter, doing the ,seemingly, impossible. But, the Pick 3 has ,by far, proved to be the most difficult problem to solve. So, you can expect it to be a ,nearly, impossible challenge to overcome Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #91718
                            May 23, 2010
                            690 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2015, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Well, like yourself, I'm into solving problems and ,for that matter, doing the ,seemingly, impossible. But, the Pick 3 has ,by far, proved to be the most difficult problem to solve. So, you can expect it to be a ,nearly, impossible challenge to overcome Thumbs Up

Yeah, the impossible is what I think at times!Cheers

GEORGIA
                              United States
                              Member #64238
                              August 22, 2008
                              9518 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

GuitarFeelings are good...

=== Here's an example ===

CA ex. Nov 4, midday 592 adding 02, 11, and 21 to the last 2 numbers [92].

ex with adding 02 to 592 = 594 (keeping the first number) and 494 (decreasing the first number by 1)

ex with adding 11 to 592 = 503 and 403

ex with adding 21 to 592 = 513 and 413

513 came in straight Nov 5, evening

Cupcake10

First of all thanks for sharing your method.  Now i'm by no means trying to be funny, i'm just curious as to why you posted your example yesterday but you went all the way back to Nov. 4 to do the example with?  Merely trying to understand that's all.  Thank you

Yesterday is behind us, tomorrow is not promised, today we move forward in JESUS name.

Favorites: 6973 4710 1934 1927 1754 8972 2080 9025 9067 1189 1955 1208 1118 4455 0622 0589 1129 1069 1017