Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Single Most Effective Pick 3 Strategy?

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 2 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Minka$'s avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Canada
Member #155265
May 13, 2014
24 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2015, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Happy New Years 2015 Everyone!

I'm new to LP and so am starting to comb through all the forum posts to learn, but wanted to ask across the board if there was a single strategy for picking winning numbers that you have found to be most effective?  I'm in Ontario, Canada, and am currently studying pair recurrence on our Pick 3 game which seems to have some success.  I'm also studying AA Pick 3 Master's (New York) website.

Thanks in advance for any advice from all your experience.Coffee

Minka$

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4152 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2015, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Minka$,

Welcome to the board!

I have been away for some time (2 years) myself, and do not know the new techniques here as I have yet to have time to scour through the posts. But if it is like it use to be, use what you have found useful and compare them to other methods that post for your country. (especially if they are drawing and providence/state specific.  A lot of times here you will find others methods coming to the same conclusions about what to play, that will help you narrow down combos that may be effective for you. Good luck and have fun. As I hope to do as well seeing the new techniques that have been posted over the last two years. Thumbs Up

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

washington dc
      United States
      Member #58832
      February 27, 2008
      1011 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2015, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Hi Minka$,

Welcome to the board!

I have been away for some time (2 years) myself, and do not know the new techniques here as I have yet to have time to scour through the posts. But if it is like it use to be, use what you have found useful and compare them to other methods that post for your country. (especially if they are drawing and providence/state specific.  A lot of times here you will find others methods coming to the same conclusions about what to play, that will help you narrow down combos that may be effective for you. Good luck and have fun. As I hope to do as well seeing the new techniques that have been posted over the last two years. Thumbs Up

welcome back missed you.

joey

Canada
        Member #155265
        May 13, 2014
        24 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2015, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Good luck return Dead Aim! That's a good suggestion, to see if different methods give the same results as I really like to keep my ticket purchase$ minimal. All the best.

United States
          Member #6363
          August 20, 2004
          4152 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

welcome back missed you.

joey

Thank you Joey,

That is very kind of you to say. I've missed having the time to come visit you all and enjoy your company and info as well.

Hopefully that will change this year.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

mitch13's avatar - darksword
            northwood,ohio
            United States
            Member #90211
            April 23, 2010
            4686 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2015, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Dead_Aim  nice to see you back,,,,,,,

Mitch 

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
              louisville,ky
              United States
              Member #72809
              March 28, 2009
              9492 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Minka$,

Welcome to the board!

Hey dead aim happy new year ur greatly missed.  To our new Comer yes there r several strategies our here I'm in ky usually for me it takes more than one way to get a number bur my faithful is the 123 +present number continue until u get the same number again

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Canada
                Member #155265
                May 13, 2014
                24 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2015, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks rhonda69 for your comment, esp that it takes more than one way to get a number.  I'm so new that I don't understand your faithful (123 + present number).  May I ask you to explain how this works? Tx.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                  louisville,ky
                  United States
                  Member #72809
                  March 28, 2009
                  9492 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2015, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Let's say your mid comes out 458 u add 123+458=571+123=694+123=717+123=830 etc so on and so forth until u get back to your starting 458 OK so let's say u c either the same PR more than once or a number more than once other then ur base number 458 that's the number I look for.

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31553 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Hi Minka$,

Welcome to the board!

Welcome back.  Good to see you.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                      Member #6363
                      August 20, 2004
                      4152 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2015, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back.  Good to see you.

Mrs. emilyg and rhonda69,

It is good to see the glue that holds this site together is large in and in charge and welcoming me back today.

I hope life has treated you all well since we last spoke. And the welcome back is very much appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

D_A 

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                        Member #109074
                        April 5, 2011
                        3598 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Let's say your mid comes out 458 u add 123+458=571+123=694+123=717+123=830 etc so on and so forth until u get back to your starting 458 OK so let's say u c either the same PR more than once or a number more than once other then ur base number 458 that's the number I look for.

Ms Ronda do you have the proff hits rundown book it has the caulaition done for you...

double red dot com 4.00 dollars

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Nodda4me's avatar - LhDlsh8
                          Roanoke, VA
                          United States
                          Member #133540
                          October 2, 2012
                          8309 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2015, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Happy New Years 2015 Everyone!

I'm new to LP and so am starting to comb through all the forum posts to learn, but wanted to ask across the board if there was a single strategy for picking winning numbers that you have found to be most effective?  I'm in Ontario, Canada, and am currently studying pair recurrence on our Pick 3 game which seems to have some success.  I'm also studying AA Pick 3 Master's (New York) website.

Thanks in advance for any advice from all your experience.Coffee

Minka$

Welcome. I don't think there is 1 single "best" strategy. patterns change, the dynamics change, things that work now may not work as effective next month or in 3 months or a year. 

AA is a good place to start off, Anthony knows his stuff.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
                            Bowling Green ,Florida
                            United States
                            Member #108735
                            March 30, 2011
                            4140 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2015, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

If you want to win you have to use more than one system...In pick 3 

First thing you do is cut your Base in Half  120 bx = about 60 number   base..

Now once you get your new Base of about 60 plays. use that base ever

draw...Also the Base can change ever Draw. Then use your other programs

to get the number of plays down .Say about 20 plays ...

This is the way I do it. to get that edge you need to WIN..

All the info you need is on these threads, you have to put it together..

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

Danville, Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #162174
                              December 25, 2014
                              193 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

A winning or successful method must be situational or adaptable, play whats running if its tier two and three,,,,,,play those if tier one is hot play tier one.
                              Like Bruce Lee said be like water formless follow the waves dont fight the tide go with it form with the way the draws are coming out.

Dont play every day for 333 or 444 to come out play whats coming up, this game is way less pressure then Roulette or Blackjack,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plus the price is so much lower to play.

Enjoy the fun.

Stuart

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Bruce Lee