Welcome Guest
You last visited October 28, 2021, 2:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All or nothing for Ga via Gail Howard

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

United States
Member #109069
April 5, 2011
4401 Posts

This game can be won,I just don't play it,but I did take the time out to read up on it so here's what I think..

Gail Howard gave the tips .

1. Low run 1 to 12 and High is 13-25
  2. Either 7 lows/5highs or 6lows/6highs or 5lows/7high
  3. 5odds/7 even or -6odds/6even or 7odds/5even

I did some backtest for Ga and found that 6odd/6even

is the way I would bet with a mixture of highs and lows,however If I was a Jackpot Player I would pick One set of 12 numbers and run the same set for 56 draw do not change your numbers the game can be won ,but at 4 times a day you have to run one set all the time.good luck please let me know if you guy have any luck

US Flag

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32651
    February 14, 2006
    9280 Posts

This game can be won,I just don't play it,but I did take the time out to read up on it so here's what I think..

Gail Howard gave the tips .

1. Low run 1 to 12 and High is 13-25
    2. Either 7 lows/5highs or 6lows/6highs or 5lows/7high
    3. 5odds/7 even or -6odds/6even or 7odds/5even

I did some backtest for Ga and found that 6odd/6even

is the way I would bet with a mixture of highs and lows,however If I was a Jackpot Player I would pick One set of 12 numbers and run the same set for 56 draw do not change your numbers the game can be won ,but at 4 times a day you have to run one set all the time.good luck please let me know if you guy have any luck

The tip you got is 100% correct and why matching 5, 6, or 7 numbers pays nothing. The reason is there are more combinations matching 5 to 7 high/low and 5 to 7 even/odd. How many 12 or 0 number matches did they have in Georgia last year?