Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone try steve player new Pick 3 cash cube

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by picktowin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lynn,Massachusetts
United States
Member #109463
April 13, 2011
321 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2015, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Just receive steve player mailing for new pick 3 cash cube.let me know if anyone receive mailing and from what state.to figure if it works. i receive cash cube 056 for massachusett

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    wisconsin
    United States
    Member #49379
    January 28, 2007
    2356 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2015, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Did you get in mail or on computer ?

Wondered if you download his stuff or is it mailed ?

Thanks

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2015, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Just receive steve player mailing for new pick 3 cash cube.let me know if anyone receive mailing and from what state.to figure if it works. i receive cash cube 056 for massachusett

Steve Player normally corresponds via Snail Mail.  The last mailing I received from him, was for the "Pick 3/4 Safe Bet" system [$49.95 each], in December 2014, and the "PB/MM Code Breaker" systems [$195 each], in October 2014.

I am not familiar with the Pick 3 Cash Cube system.  Is there a Pick 4 Cash Cube system ???  How much does the system cost ???

The Steve Player company has numerous lottery systems, that are NOT on the company website.  The company sends out brochures for these systems, to their "best customers", in advance of making these systems available for the general public to purchase, on their website. Some of their systems are never made available for purchase, on the company website.  You receive notice of these "private systems", if you are on their mailing list.

I am a Steve Player fan, even though I cannot afford to purchase the companies' expensive lottery systems.  I have purchased a few less expensive systems, over time.  Reason being, because every "Conceptual Idea" helps, in understanding the larger picture, of the game of lottery. I know we have plenty of "Conceptual Ideas" for FREE, here on LP, but you never know where or when you might stumble upon just the right gem or nugget of wisdom, that brings all other collected wisdom, into alignment as well.  It's like all of the lottery stars, coming into alignment finally, into a rare win - win constellation, that everyone has been searching for, to experience.

It is a pointless waste of time and energy for people to bash Steve Player.  Anything related to the game of lottery is an investment of MONEY, including purchasing Steve Player lottery systemsIt is all knowledge gained, and a learning experience. 

If you think SP systems don't work well for your state, then figure out how to use your own lottery intelligence and tweak the system, rather than bashing SP for his GENIUS

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1889 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2015, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Steve player is the man.

Lynn,Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #109463
          April 13, 2011
          321 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2015, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I receive it last month in december,it just gives you the usual.it shows that it wins in your state and gives you example with  cube 056 .it the pick 3number drawn anyorder.then you go to the cube in numerical order and you get the numbers about 12 numbers play boxed or straight.this is similiar to powercube.welljust seeing if someone receive with different numbers for another state

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Does Steve's systems ever stay in fashion?  Seem likes someone is always posting a question about his latest system for games he has already written systems for.  It seems to me if he ever wrote a system that worked he wouldn't need to keep coming out with new ones for the same games.  Maybe they are like underwear, they have to be changed every once in a while regardless.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Does Steve's systems ever stay in fashion?  Seem likes someone is always posting a question about his latest system for games he has already written systems for.  It seems to me if he ever wrote a system that worked he wouldn't need to keep coming out with new ones for the same games.  Maybe they are like underwear, they have to be changed every once in a while regardless.

You are completely correct RJOH. 

Just look at how many systems are for sale.  Save yourself money and don't purchase any of them.

United States
                Member #155994
                June 5, 2014
                497 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player normally corresponds via Snail Mail.  The last mailing I received from him, was for the "Pick 3/4 Safe Bet" system [$49.95 each], in December 2014, and the "PB/MM Code Breaker" systems [$195 each], in October 2014.

I am not familiar with the Pick 3 Cash Cube system.  Is there a Pick 4 Cash Cube system ???  How much does the system cost ???

The Steve Player company has numerous lottery systems, that are NOT on the company website.  The company sends out brochures for these systems, to their "best customers", in advance of making these systems available for the general public to purchase, on their website. Some of their systems are never made available for purchase, on the company website.  You receive notice of these "private systems", if you are on their mailing list.

I am a Steve Player fan, even though I cannot afford to purchase the companies' expensive lottery systems.  I have purchased a few less expensive systems, over time.  Reason being, because every "Conceptual Idea" helps, in understanding the larger picture, of the game of lottery. I know we have plenty of "Conceptual Ideas" for FREE, here on LP, but you never know where or when you might stumble upon just the right gem or nugget of wisdom, that brings all other collected wisdom, into alignment as well.  It's like all of the lottery stars, coming into alignment finally, into a rare win - win constellation, that everyone has been searching for, to experience.

It is a pointless waste of time and energy for people to bash Steve Player.  Anything related to the game of lottery is an investment of MONEY, including purchasing Steve Player lottery systemsIt is all knowledge gained, and a learning experience. 

If you think SP systems don't work well for your state, then figure out how to use your own lottery intelligence and tweak the system, rather than bashing SP for his GENIUS

Well, his systems are pretty pricey. But, does he give refunds if you're not satisfied?

United States
                  Member #110594
                  May 8, 2011
                  885 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2015, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Steve player is the man.

Obviously you never bought any of his systems.

I have and 99.99% are junk.

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #49379
                    January 28, 2007
                    2356 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2015, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Steve Players systems do work.

I bought one and got it.

3 days later hit 200.00 on pick 4.

Got my money back and then some.

So don't bash him if haven't bought or study them

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #543
                      August 6, 2002
                      92 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2015, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I have several SP systems and have won str8 hits many times on his Cash-Magik 3 system

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
                        Bakersfield, Ca
                        United States
                        Member #89877
                        April 17, 2010
                        201 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2015, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I guess it depends on what system and what state you are playing in. I have bought 6 or 7 systems from him and got zero in return.

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                          Chicago, IL
                          United States
                          Member #66426
                          October 25, 2008
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2015, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I have purchase his system and won $2000 on the pick 3, it does work, you just have to put time into his system.

Washington
                            United States
                            Member #162584
                            January 5, 2015
                            2 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

"you never know where or when you might stumble upon just the right gem or nugget of wisdom, that brings all other collected wisdom, into alignment as well.  It's like all of the lottery stars, coming into alignment finally, into a rare win - win constellation, that everyone has been searching for, to experience."

Nice! One of these days hopefully (;

Propicks

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Steve Players systems do work.

I bought one and got it.

3 days later hit 200.00 on pick 4.

Got my money back and then some.

So don't bash him if haven't bought or study them

I actually purchased one of his systems and found errors in the draw histories that were used.  Was it an honest error or was it an error to make the system look profitable.  But these were results from the Tri-State Pick 3. I've back tested other Pick 3 systems and were not profitable.

Maybe they work in some states and not others.

If you won then congratulations.  My question or red flag is why there are so many Pick 3 systems?? Would you need to purchase all of them just to see which one is profitable?