Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

System Forum Thread Is Out Of Control

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2015, 11:26 am - IP Logged

The "System Forum" thread needs new rules for posting.

I'm as guilty as the others but shouldn't Pick 3 and Pick 4 predictions be in the correct Forum?

The reason some members post in the System forum is because when you post today in either the Pick 3 and Pick 4 forums, one hour later your pushed back a page or two unless your constantly updating your thread.

There are so many posts in the Systems thread by 1 or 2 members here you wonder what System works and what doesn't. 

If your going to post a "System" don't just post it because it hit yesterday or once in 1000 draws.  If it's not profitable then it's not a "System".

What works in 1 state most likely will not work in others. 

I'm as guilty as the rest here.

If on person is constantly posting to the same System thread why not give them their own Forum.

Like to get others input if possible.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2015, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Where ever pick3 players post they they post pages of worthless information over and over, it's what they do.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1886 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2015, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I'm as guilty as the others but shouldn't Pick 3 and Pick 4 predictions be in the correct Forum?

The reason some members post in the System forum is because when you post today in either the Pick 3 and Pick 4 forums, one hour later your pushed back a page or two unless your constantly updating your thread.

There are so many posts in the Systems thread by 1 or 2 members here you wonder what System works and what doesn't. 

If your going to post a "System" don't just post it because it hit yesterday or once in 1000 draws.  If it's not profitable then it's not a "System".

If on person is constantly posting to the same System thread why not give them their own Forum.

Are you referring to blackapple ???  If not who.   Its better be direct than indirect

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2015, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Are you referring to blackapple ???  If not who.   Its better be direct than indirect

Just for this comment you sould b permanently deleted,banned and sent to Guantanamo bay.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2015, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Few members not just Blackapple, Lakerben etc.

The posts are not systems their predictions which go in the proper forum.

Systems thread should be deleted and anything relevant to a particular game Pick 3, Pick 4, etc. should be posted in that particular thread.

Besides do you know any system(s) that actually are profitable??

I think we need guidelines on what the difference is between "systems" and "predictions".

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1886 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Systems thread should be deleted and anything relevant to a particular game Pick 3, Pick 4, etc. should be posted in that particular thread.

I think we need guidelines on what the difference is between "systems" and "predictions".

I agree. Post predictions  in proper forum. And leave systems forum to true system authors...

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11116 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Steve! 

I barely post anymore!  Tsk,tsk.  My "systems" have helped many people and you have even programmed a few of mine.  Wow!

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49642 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2015, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

If their is a concern click on report abuse: State your concern to the LP Webmaster: If the LP Webmaster agrees with your concern: He will take the appropriate action.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23259 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2015, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

If someone thinks a post is not appropriate for a particular forum, they should report the post using the Report Abuse link on the post.

The thing that people should NOT do is to post topics on the forums complaining about other topics.  Hence, this thread is locked.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!