Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What, no systems to win a jackpot game!

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2015, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

What, no systems to win a jackpot game?

I'm looking a the most recent posts in the system forum and all I see are systems for pick3 and pick4.  Is it that winning those games have odds of 1:1000 and 1:10000?  Have LP members come to the conclusion that trying to effect their odds of winning a jackpot game is a waste of time and the only thing worth doing is buying a ticket and hoping to get lucky?

Or have jackpot games with higher odds and lower jackpots lost their appeal?  I noticed the last time LP set a record for players coming to LP to get the drawing results of jackpot game was back in 2012.  Jackpot games just aren't creating the interest they did back then.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2015, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree, posts are poor.

On one side, there is no trust in mathematics as you still need luck to win. Was there a recipe, would you share it to share the price?
    Some English make a show of it on BBC. I program for myself and pick for myself. But, at the moment it is the programming that is pushing me, not the urge to win.

When I posted mathematics, there were critics or questions. I think that those people are kind of the clueless ones that don't even take the time to use a pen and paper when unable to program. Others just post negative comments or put negative ratings on some effort to split combinations into parts that are not sums!

When asking what do you pick or what do you decide to play in a specific case, there are no answers given. Talking roulette, some open up.

For the tools, I like pen and paper, but a program can do strict counts and calculations, or filter according to your input. I remember the comments like, you just write the program, never answering or asking what the program should exactly do. Others jump on any free byte they can get, without ever doing an effort to communicate.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2015, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

I agree, posts are poor.

On one side, there is no trust in mathematics as you still need luck to win. Was there a recipe, would you share it to share the price?
      Some English make a show of it on BBC. I program for myself and pick for myself. But, at the moment it is the programming that is pushing me, not the urge to win.

When I posted mathematics, there were critics or questions. I think that those people are kind of the clueless ones that don't even take the time to use a pen and paper when unable to program. Others just post negative comments or put negative ratings on some effort to split combinations into parts that are not sums!

When asking what do you pick or what do you decide to play in a specific case, there are no answers given. Talking roulette, some open up.

For the tools, I like pen and paper, but a program can do strict counts and calculations, or filter according to your input. I remember the comments like, you just write the program, never answering or asking what the program should exactly do. Others jump on any free byte they can get, without ever doing an effort to communicate.

I just think it's that fact that 'online' P3/P4 players (the big baller variety) are gettng paid more quickly than waiting for a jp to land in their lap.

IMHO

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2015, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I agree, posts are poor.

Very well said SergeM !Agree with what you mentioned.

It may b also b/c most LP tools are for daily games so even the experienced ones cant do much since there are no options to analyze the numbers, unless they choose non LP software.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
          United States
          Member #98740
          October 13, 2010
          5432 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2015, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I just think it's that fact that 'online' P3/P4 players (the big baller variety) are gettng paid more quickly than waiting for a jp to land in their lap.

IMHO

Truth... too much money and effort to put in. 

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2015, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

What, no systems to win a jackpot game?

I'm looking a the most recent posts in the system forum and all I see are systems for pick3 and pick4.  Is it that winning those games have odds of 1:1000 and 1:10000?  Have LP members come to the conclusion that trying to effect their odds of winning a jackpot game is a waste of time and the only thing worth doing is buying a ticket and hoping to get lucky?

Or have jackpot games with higher odds and lower jackpots lost their appeal?  I noticed the last time LP set a record for players coming to LP to get the drawing results of jackpot game was back in 2012.  Jackpot games just aren't creating the interest they did back then.

Here's hoping that whatever you are witnessing in the absence of posted Jackpot Lottery Systems does not mean that L.P. members have given up. Keep your eye on the prize !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Igamble's avatar - spider
              nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              974 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2015, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I wonder why is "onlymoney" trying to hard to give one star rating on  my topics,yours and others as well ??

Is things like this that keep elevated  minds from posting useful systems.

United States
                Member #146028
                August 22, 2013
                842 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2015, 6:14 am - IP Logged

I wonder why is "onlymoney" trying to hard to give one star rating on  my topics,yours and others as well ??

Is things like this that keep elevated  minds from posting useful systems.

I don't know about ONLYMONEY'S postings of star ratings. I can only speak for myself as not fully understanding ("duh") how the ratings postings system works.

RE: Reveal New Str8 System; Thread/285152/3946291

As for the systems for the Jackpot Games I think you know as well as I.......THEY'RE OUT THERE !      RJOH himself is living proof of that with his 5 out of 6 in the Ohio Classic Lottery. I'm pretty sure that he didn't play a Quick Pick.

Stay Positive !                                                                                                         

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2015, 6:36 am - IP Logged

I don't know about ONLYMONEY'S postings of star ratings. I can only speak for myself as not fully understanding ("duh") how the ratings postings system works.

RE: Reveal New Str8 System; Thread/285152/3946291

As for the systems for the Jackpot Games I think you know as well as I.......THEY'RE OUT THERE !      RJOH himself is living proof of that with his 5 out of 6 in the Ohio Classic Lottery. I'm pretty sure that he didn't play a Quick Pick.

Stay Positive !                                                                                                         

Lest I forget.......There's a gentleman down in Newark, Delaware who's been working very diligently on solving the problem for the PICK 6 type games. Rumor has it that it's one hell of a Jackpot System ! Like I said in the above post.......THEY'RE OUT THERE !