Welcome Guest
You last visited August 21, 2017, 12:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I want to buy The smart luck software??

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoMomma.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Quebec
Canada
Member #163112
January 20, 2015
3 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2015, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I know there have some subjects about the smart luck plan.  I was wondering if it's a nice purchase?

Thank you for your recomandation. It will be appreciate !

Wonderf282

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    20111 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2015, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like some of Gail Howard stuff.  I would check to make sure it will work with Windows 8 first.  She's still selling some of her old MS-Dos software which stopped working when Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP.  I think she's just telling everyone to down load a copy DosBox and use it rather than updating her software for the newer versions of Windows.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Quebec
      Canada
      Member #163112
      January 20, 2015
      3 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2015, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Yess, its sure that Some Gail Howard stuff works with Windows 8. Otherwise, she couldn't sell it. Now 85% of computers run with Windows 8. It should just install a small free program which sales witch.  To read option support....

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #100025
        November 4, 2010
        158 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2015, 2:27 am - IP Logged

I am an avid GH fan and follower and have several of her SW programs.  What I like about her ADV Plan is that it is a one time purchase. You don't have to pay to have it upgraded year after year and that is a plus for me...unlike Lotto Pro. I have it and I do upgrade each year but I think GH ADV Plus has far more features, charts, etc.

I do have her wheeling programs also, since they go hand in hand.  I bought her book first. The lottery master guide and two weeks after reading it I hit our state Keno for $2500, so I was hooked after that. Bought allot of her books and SW programs. Still use them to this day, though I have not had a major win since, small stuff here and there.. $300 plus, $10, $20, $100, etc..  Her program will give you info, analyzation but you still have to make the end decision on what to play.

There are fans and critics as with everything but personally I love her SW and have never regretted buying it since I know someday I will hit big with it, I have no doubt. 

The only thing she doesn't cover and I don't know why, is the 3 and 4 digit lotteries. That is why I keep the Lotto Pro around now that  think about it.  I even inquired about it once with their home office Vegas and it is not even in the works. So, guess they feel she is doing enough with what she has now.

Hope this helps your decision making process.

See Ya!

LottoMomma

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
          Baltimore, MD
          United States
          Member #143332
          May 30, 2013
          409 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2015, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I've been using Gail's Advantage Plus for several years now. It's a great program, but to fully utilize and understand it, I would recommend you buy her Lottery Master Guide first. That way the charts and how she has it set up will all make sense.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
            Ontario
            Canada
            Member #109243
            April 9, 2011
            35701 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2015, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I am an avid GH fan and follower and have several of her SW programs.  What I like about her ADV Plan is that it is a one time purchase. You don't have to pay to have it upgraded year after year and that is a plus for me...unlike Lotto Pro. I have it and I do upgrade each year but I think GH ADV Plus has far more features, charts, etc.

I do have her wheeling programs also, since they go hand in hand.  I bought her book first. The lottery master guide and two weeks after reading it I hit our state Keno for $2500, so I was hooked after that. Bought allot of her books and SW programs. Still use them to this day, though I have not had a major win since, small stuff here and there.. $300 plus, $10, $20, $100, etc..  Her program will give you info, analyzation but you still have to make the end decision on what to play.

There are fans and critics as with everything but personally I love her SW and have never regretted buying it since I know someday I will hit big with it, I have no doubt. 

The only thing she doesn't cover and I don't know why, is the 3 and 4 digit lotteries. That is why I keep the Lotto Pro around now that  think about it.  I even inquired about it once with their home office Vegas and it is not even in the works. So, guess they feel she is doing enough with what she has now.

Hope this helps your decision making process.

See Ya!

LottoMomma

I'm Thinking Of Getting Back Into Keno This Year.

I Hit For $5k Way Back By Pure Luck Since I Rarely Play 10 Spot(Had 9 Of 10)

I'll Be Purchasing The Wheel 4 Gold For Keno.

It's Recommended That Advantage + Goes Hand In Hand With It.

Maybe I'll Buy LMG First Before I Buy The Others.

Any Thoughts.....Thinking of...

Quebec
              Canada
              Member #163112
              January 20, 2015
              3 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2015, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thank you very mush to take time to write to me your recommandations.  This is very appreciated. Really.

If you have any.. pleasure  for me...

ty

Wonderf

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #100025
                November 4, 2010
                158 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2015, 4:33 am - IP Logged

I'm Thinking Of Getting Back Into Keno This Year.

I Hit For $5k Way Back By Pure Luck Since I Rarely Play 10 Spot(Had 9 Of 10)

I'll Be Purchasing The Wheel 4 Gold For Keno.

It's Recommended That Advantage + Goes Hand In Hand With It.

Maybe I'll Buy LMG First Before I Buy The Others.

Any Thoughts.....Thinking of...

Hi, LottoBux..

Just saw your reply to my post this evening.  I'll have to check out your Keno in Canada.. sounds like it is a 80/10 play. A 5k win.. how sweet.  Ours for 9/10 is $2500.  Been trying for the $250K 10/10 win ever since off and on.

I hit after buying the LMG. It is a great book. I recommend it highly.. and read it two, three and 4x to get it all to sink in. Then after you have read the book you really understand the SW.  Do you have any of the GH SW currently?  You have to have the ADV Plus SW to go with the wheeling SW or it wont mean much to you, as they do go hand in hand. If you get an opportunity,  buy during the BOGO sale she has once a year and you will get some great discounts.

I have the ADV plus SW along with the Pick 5, Pick 6 and Pick 10 wheel for Keno. I have been thinking of stepping up to the plate and upgrading to the Wheel Gold series.  If you already own any current SW, you do get a deal on the latter so that helps.  I will have to check out the Wheel 4 Gold for Keno as that is a new one to me?

Her SW is great.. endless charts. No annual fees that come back to haunt you year after year. After a week of hacking around you'll know all the charts pretty much by heart without having to look at the menus for the chart you want.  And you'll decide which charts you like best and suit your selection of correct numbers to play.  Still so many I don't even use but need to start looking at more I am sure. Still trying for a major win more than a few hundred here or there.

I sparred with a good friend from Alberta  couple of years ago.. LottoAddict. He was a wealth knowledge. Don't know whatever happened to him?   But, I think his talents in the area of playing the lottery were above what he found here on the LP, so he moved on on his own.  Shame.. I had hoped we were going to be able to put our heads together for a big win.. since Canada doesn't pay taxes on lottery winnings as I understand it... correct? 

In any event.. Good luck and hope I was of some help!

Later

LottoMomma

See Ya!