Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pearls of wisdom

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 2 years ago by stribman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
Member #6363
August 20, 2004
4063 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2015, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey All,

Thought it is high time for a thread where everyone contributes their "pearls of wisdom" they have noticed while trying to put a lasso on these games so they can make a few bucks. I will start with a few that I have noticed over time.

1) As most know, most drawings will average a double every 3rd drawing.

2) I often find 2 doubles in a row will throw a 3rd. When that happens, I find that to be a triple trigger. If you get a whole flurry of doubles. a triple is likely to be seen within two weeks. The same holds true for back to back repeats in the same drawing. if you find the same digits just keep coming back over and over (in the same drawing) then a triple is likely soon in that drawing. 

3) When you have an "all even" or "all odd" close to it's max out for the year the opposite tends to fall just before it comes.

4) Don't chase numbers. If you have a system that gives you a few to play, play them for several days. Especially true of computer drawn games. it may take a few days to get back to the hard drive where the numbers you have chosen come back into to play. As some states use multiple hard drives.

5) If you track using software, use a full year for your systems to work with. If you find extremes, use them. As a rule, I find that most stats don't like to go pass the last max, if then do, they tend to do so only by a few days. 

I hope these help you with your game and tracking. And I can't wait to hear what "pearls of wisdom" you wish to share with the rest of us.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40564 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2015, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dead-Aim

Most folks here know that I play sums and pairs.

My advice is track your numbers, find a way to do it that you will understand.

Keeps your picks to 10 numbers or under, you get good at that, your half way home.

I always play my favorite str. and boxed, it's always the first number I post in the Michigan thread.

My lower tier numbers I usually box for .50 cents.

Sometimes if you have to, walk away for awhile, take a break for a few days or even weeks.

Being burnt out will take it's toll, get recharged and watch results.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4878 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I like to track the root sums. It's a lot easier keeping track of 9 roots than 27 sums. No offense, Sully.  LOL

Don't be afraid to experiment, if you try out a new idea or method do at least 6 months of back testing. 12 months is better.

You want to find a system that works consistently over the long term. Hot for 4 months, cold for 2 is no good.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40564 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2015, 7:46 am - IP Logged

I like to track the root sums. It's a lot easier keeping track of 9 roots than 27 sums. No offense, Sully.  LOL

Don't be afraid to experiment, if you try out a new idea or method do at least 6 months of back testing. 12 months is better.

You want to find a system that works consistently over the long term. Hot for 4 months, cold for 2 is no good.

None taken, I also track root sums, and I agree don't be afraid to experiment.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
          st.charles mo
          United States
          Member #160047
          October 16, 2014
          1657 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

i look at sums and longest out/overdue also i find it very helpful to look at what hit 1 week and 1 month before.  that information i find very helpful in missouri. also i keep track of QP's they form patterns in missouri also. good luck

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2015, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

i look at sums and longest out/overdue also i find it very helpful to look at what hit 1 week and 1 month before.  that information i find very helpful in missouri. also i keep track of QP's they form patterns in missouri also. good luck

Why not consider the NEXT sum  instead of  DUE  sum?

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3300 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2015, 9:58 am - IP Logged

never throw away a ticket until you have checked it....   twice

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
                st.charles mo
                United States
                Member #160047
                October 16, 2014
                1657 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2015, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Why not consider the NEXT sum  instead of  DUE  sum?

i believe i may add that to my work up and see how it figures in. MO likes to throw us for a loop and i WILL consider that. thanks

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                  harvard,il
                  United States
                  Member #96756
                  September 4, 2010
                  2464 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2015, 10:34 am - IP Logged

i believe i may add that to my work up and see how it figures in. MO likes to throw us for a loop and i WILL consider that. thanks

i use hot and cold and and pick  some of both.

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10353 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2015, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Since there is a 000 wouldn't that be 10 roots and 28 sums?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                      Winning makes me smile.
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4878 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2015, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Since there is a 000 wouldn't that be 10 roots and 28 sums?

Yes, you are correct. But the triples don't happen that often so I don't worry about the RS 0. I mostly stick with the singles at

72% of the time. There have been only 3 triples in the past year in my state and that is the only place I play.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #162434
                        January 2, 2015
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2015, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Hey All,

Thought it is high time for a thread where everyone contributes their "pearls of wisdom" they have noticed while trying to put a lasso on these games so they can make a few bucks. I will start with a few that I have noticed over time.

2) I often find 2 doubles in a row will throw a 3rd. When that happens, I find that to be a triple trigger. If you get a whole flurry of doubles. a triple is likely to be seen within two weeks. The same holds true for back to back repeats in the same drawing. if you find the same digits just keep coming back over and over (in the same drawing) then a triple is likely soon in that drawing. 

3) When you have an "all even" or "all odd" close to it's max out for the year the opposite tends to fall just before it comes.

4) Don't chase numbers. If you have a system that gives you a few to play, play them for several days. Especially true of computer drawn games. it may take a few days to get back to the hard drive where the numbers you have chosen come back into to play. As some states use multiple hard drives.

5) If you track using software, use a full year for your systems to work with. If you find extremes, use them. As a rule, I find that most stats don't like to go pass the last max, if then do, they tend to do so only by a few days. 

I hope these help you with your game and tracking. And I can't wait to hear what "pearls of wisdom" you wish to share with the rest of us.

great info from EVERYONE - thanks. 

Anyone look at repeats in any way? 

repeating digits - single digits, pairs, and all three digits

and the opposite, missing digits/pairs

then match or cross reference with sums?

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                          Member #6363
                          August 20, 2004
                          4063 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

great info from EVERYONE - thanks. 

Anyone look at repeats in any way? 

repeating digits - single digits, pairs, and all three digits

and the opposite, missing digits/pairs

then match or cross reference with sums?

Absolutely, that is how my charts are born. Especially where I occasionally have red hot plays (D_A picks of the week) in the charts, that is all those stats mixed with due sums. With the now defunct Versabet those stats are only a few clicks away. I would be completely lost without it, and the state charts wouldn't exist. Thanks for sharing ways of looking at things, this is cool. I appreciate everyone taking the time to share their insight. Thumbs Up

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

stribman's avatar - chi
                            georgia
                            United States
                            Member #65527
                            September 28, 2008
                            417 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey All,

Empty oysters of experience. No pearls.

1.     Every lottery , every game , must make them Is the law in my state, must operate at profit.
                            2.      Powerball , mega millions, any game with 6 or more balls, requires blind luck and persistence. I may be little off with calculations , but putting each possible winning number on a 1 inch square sheet , and laying them beside each other. Will cover somewhere around 17 acres. That’s 144 bucks per square foot . would you pick your 5 square inches 25 bucks, in your backyard or go over 2 blocks?
                            3.       Any system will work – sometimes-- no system works every time.
                            4.      The lottery company , are experts, have no limits on numerology study, they know trends make runs and practice methods to interrupt them, daily each and every draw. (see rule #1)
                            5.      The lottery knows what a number will cost them before it is allowed to be drawn.