Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions 01/20

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51022 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2015, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

WB= 31 - 35 - 56 - 59 - 63  MB= 06  Multiplier= 5

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
    Member #11879
    February 26, 2005
    61 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2015, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Did you (or anyone else) happen to see the drawing?  The Megaball machine malfunctioned!  The host was reading the white ball numbers reprinted at the bottom of the screen with a camera also showing the Megaball machine.  It stopped tumbling, but the ball never came out.  Within a couple of seconds, he started reading a statement:  "Due to technical difficulties..."  It wasn't until I heard the radio recap of winning lottery numbers on Wednesday morning that I learned the Megaball was 6.

Not mine, by the way.

Disapprove

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51022 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2015, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Did you (or anyone else) happen to see the drawing?  The Megaball machine malfunctioned!  The host was reading the white ball numbers reprinted at the bottom of the screen with a camera also showing the Megaball machine.  It stopped tumbling, but the ball never came out.  Within a couple of seconds, he started reading a statement:  "Due to technical difficulties..."  It wasn't until I heard the radio recap of winning lottery numbers on Wednesday morning that I learned the Megaball was 6.

Not mine, by the way.

Disapprove

The second part of the drawing of the Mega Ball was televized on ABC News (Pa): When they showed the drawing of the 06. However they did not televise the drawing of the five white balls.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34514 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2015, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Really just goes to show you somebody Cheating in the Game!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.