Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you compile a list of Follower Numbers ??

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 2 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know how to use the Search Past Results tool here on LP, to search the history of your state's Pick 4 game, to find a list of "Follower Numbers", for any particular number ???

For example, in the state of South Carolina, if I want to know what numbers typically Follow the number 0185 in South Carolina's lottery history, how do I figure this out, using Search Past Results, or some other LP tool/resource ???

How do you go about compiling a list of Follower Numbers, for a particular state ??

I am not interested in Lucky's Follower System, because there is no way to backtest the accuracy of the system.  Lucky's system predicts forward. Unless I am misunderstanding something, you cannot run the system for last month's numbers.  Also, Lucky's system only covers Pick 3, not Pick 4.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

All I need is the database of drawings, that is the hardest to get, the blocker of the lottery fantasy.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49674 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2015, 5:04 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know how to use the Search Past Results tool here on LP, to search the history of your state's Pick 4 game, to find a list of "Follower Numbers", for any particular number ???

For example, in the state of South Carolina, if I want to know what numbers typically Follow the number 0185 in South Carolina's lottery history, how do I figure this out, using Search Past Results, or some other LP tool/resource ???

How do you go about compiling a list of Follower Numbers, for a particular state ??

I am not interested in Lucky's Follower System, because there is no way to backtest the accuracy of the system.  Lucky's system predicts forward. Unless I am misunderstanding something, you cannot run the system for last month's numbers.  Also, Lucky's system only covers Pick 3, not Pick 4.

Sounds like a job for Excel! For a definative word on whether the task can be completed on LP: Ask Todd, he's the one that programmed this fine Website.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2015, 5:47 am - IP Logged

If you can get a copy of Lotsoft, it has has the followers for every draw that is in the database. It's really cool. Great free software.

Play to win!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2015, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Anything does it and Excel is probably the easiest way when you have the drawings. A list example for one digit by query:

fs#

What do you need followers for?

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8034 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2015, 1:02 am - IP Logged

If you can get a copy of Lotsoft, it has has the followers for every draw that is in the database. It's really cool. Great free software.

FYI ... Lotsoft may be ending soon.

Lotsoft Pro 5 Users - IMPORTANT

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/285355/3954796

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
              Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2015, 1:50 am - IP Logged

You can still use it, but you would have to input your own state database. It won't be maintain anymore. The original author and winsum are giving up on maintaining it. It's too time consuming.size=5

Play to win!

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7298 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2015, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Your example 0185 was only drawn three times so there is nothing of statistical value that "typically follows" that combination. There were 21 box hits, but still not enough data because there are 570 single and doubles combinations.

You might find some useful stuff using following digits and won't need that large of a data base.

JustJim's avatar - driver
                  SunPrairie Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #162093
                  December 21, 2014
                  126 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I've just started scratching down data on followers for my own state for some recent draws but haven't yet plugged things into a spreadsheet.  I'm curious, has anyone done any research on compiling vTracs followers?

Here's wishing everyone the good fortune they're looking for.  Remember, if you happen to win more than a couple bucks, try and donate a little to one of your favorite charities - keep that positive mojo working!

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2452 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2015, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Lucky's follower system does cover the Pick 4, I used it quite a bit but like you said the down side is that you cannot back test.  It would be great if Todd kept a history of the numbers maybe when can ask him.

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2015, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Lucky's follower system does cover the Pick 4, I used it quite a bit but like you said the down side is that you cannot back test.  It would be great if Todd kept a history of the numbers maybe when can ask him.

Luckys Follower System only covers the Pick 3 game.  It does not cover Pick 4.  There is no option to select Pick 4 games for any state.

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2452 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2015, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Luckys Follower System only covers the Pick 3 game.  It does not cover Pick 4.  There is no option to select Pick 4 games for any state.

You're right.  I stand corrected, meant to say the daily tracker.  These systems pretty work the same way.  If you're interested I will show you how I have got hits using.  I'm not sure if this helps you, given the way you describe what you are looking for. 

Peace and blessings

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #18322
                          July 9, 2005
                          1704 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

You're right.  I stand corrected, meant to say the daily tracker.  These systems pretty work the same way.  If you're interested I will show you how I have got hits using.  I'm not sure if this helps you, given the way you describe what you are looking for. 

Peace and blessings

Lucky's Daily Tracker:

Yes, I am interested in how you got hits using this system.  Is it another random number generator, or is it using the lottery data from the LP state databases, to determine what numbers to play ??

[After reading about the system, I will answer my own question. The predictions are based on an analysis of specific state data

So then, the question remains, does anyone know how accurate this system tends to be, b/c you cannot back test this system.]

Chrissy16: What state do you play in ??

United States
                            Member #129868
                            June 30, 2012
                            2452 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Lucky's Daily Tracker:

Yes, I am interested in how you got hits using this system.  Is it another random number generator, or is it using the lottery data from the LP state databases, to determine what numbers to play ??

[After reading about the system, I will answer my own question. The predictions are based on an analysis of specific state data

So then, the question remains, does anyone know how accurate this system tends to be, b/c you cannot back test this system.]

Chrissy16: What state do you play in ??

Go to the daily tracker in your case go to SC, click Mid or Eve.  Now all the keys numbers are there if I am correct there are 16.  You want to just focus on the two that are at the bottom that are in red.  The vast majority of the time upcoming winning number derives from the number on the left of the two.  Simply take that number and put it in the +/- here at LP and those are the numbers to be played for the pending drawing.