Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3rd Time this month I matched #s in MM & PB drawings.

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Rman313.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NYC
United States
Member #161115
November 17, 2014
126 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2015, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I just started playing at this corner store for the first time and I've match numbers and got some money for both MM and PB. Just recently got PB number plus two numbers for the last PB drawing. Has this ever happened to anyone else.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4146 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I just started playing at this corner store for the first time and I've match numbers and got some money for both MM and PB. Just recently got PB number plus two numbers for the last PB drawing. Has this ever happened to anyone else.

Just a heads up: make sure that the clerks behind the counter knows that you know you a winner. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2015, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Just a heads up: make sure that the clerks behind the counter knows that you know you a winner. 

Better yet, don't trust them at all, they are scam artists!

NYC
        United States
        Member #161115
        November 17, 2014
        126 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2015, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I always check my numbers online before I claim the ticket. So they can't pull anything.  Plus the the machine makes a noise if your ticket wins anything.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51270 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2015, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

How many tickets do you buy?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4146 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2015, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I always check my numbers online before I claim the ticket. So they can't pull anything.  Plus the the machine makes a noise if your ticket wins anything.

So the machines in NY make a noise when your ticket wins anything? The real noise we get out here on the West Coast is when the State Lottery undercover Officers show up to remove their equipment from a shady convenience store Owner and march them off to jail when they have been playing fast & loose with the rules and screwing the players over...

Its quite a noise..

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
              Columbus, Ohio
              United States
              Member #128906
              June 5, 2012
              599 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2015, 4:41 am - IP Logged

Nice win, thats the most I've ever won in pb

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Romulus,MI
                United States
                Member #142372
                May 10, 2013
                2504 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

SmileCongrats! I hit 4 wb on the PB 1/10. I was soo close to the big $1 Million hit!

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool