Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery predictors that deserve more

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Artist77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:27 am - IP Logged

If you predict a number and it come out i feel you should get any amount off of your prediction number especially if you are in debt and one income, but you got others that say you should get nothing or they should get more than you or it should be the same . If i am the one that predict it and other people help me. Outsiders need to back off.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49784 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

If you predict a number and it come out i feel you should get any amount off of your prediction number especially if you are in debt and one income, but you got others that say you should get nothing or they should get more than you or it should be the same . If i am the one that predict it and other people help me. Outsiders need to back off.

You should be more concerned about what you are going to do after the EMP Hits!

EMP=ElectoMagnetic Pulse

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4792 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2015, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

You should be more concerned about what you are going to do after the EMP Hits!

EMP=ElectoMagnetic Pulse

Maybe he thinks the lottery machines will still be working...lol.

J'aime La France.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2015, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

What are you talking about?  If you play your predictions and one comes in then you get all the money, if no body plays them then no body get any money if they come in.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4792 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2015, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

What are you talking about?  If you play your predictions and one comes in then you get all the money, if no body plays them then no body get any money if they come in.

I think he was saying he should get money for getting one number right. lol

J'aime La France.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #133462
            September 30, 2012
            5946 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2015, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I think he was saying he should get money for getting one number right. lol

This is the member you were supposed to tutor. Read his post again. It doesn't ring true? Remember now? He had many handles. The one I remember off hand is ProCessofElim

"Everything works  ONCE!"

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4792 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2015, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

This is the member you were supposed to tutor. Read his post again. It doesn't ring true? Remember now? He had many handles. The one I remember off hand is ProCessofElim

ohhhh lol lol  I have a vague recollection of this name. I guess the tutoring failed.

J'aime La France.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2015, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

According her recent post Likeable1 is a single mother who has some problems.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4792 Posts
                  Posted: February 1, 2015, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Geeeee. I just looked at the posts. I think other members told her this was not the place to seek advice. They gave her places to contact for assistance.

J'aime La France.

Bahamas
                    Member #133462
                    September 30, 2012
                    5946 Posts
                    Posted: February 1, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

According her recent post Likeable1 is a single mother who has some problems.

That's the common denominator in every reincarnation. This member definitely needs HELP - psychological help. In one of his lives, he was a lottery official who had ways for LP to win the Powerball. The thread went wild until he started explaining some whack theory and then members lit him on fire for wasting their time.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                      Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4108 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2015, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

If you predicted One number, you not going to get a helluva lot of money anyway. Who are these outsiders that refuse to back off?  BTW- you discussing two groups here, the people that are helping you out & other people who should be backing off..which is which here?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49784 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he thinks the lottery machines will still be working...lol.

ROFL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4792 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2015, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh is this my pal the I-chipster???!!!! We have not had a good rambling thread for a long while where we all give our two cents worth as to what the original poster is saying. lol He mostly cracked me up anyway except when he kept calling me a guy.

J'aime La France.

Bahamas
                            Member #133462
                            September 30, 2012
                            5946 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2015, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Oh is this my pal the I-chipster???!!!! We have not had a good rambling thread for a long while where we all give our two cents worth as to what the original poster is saying. lol He mostly cracked me up anyway except when he kept calling me a guy.

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner! Lol I couldn't remember that handle to save my life. That was his second reincarnation. His writing style is distinct and always gives him away - lol

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4792 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2015, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I-chipster!!! Where have you been??? You left me with 6 hungry children and a crop in the fields.   Let's win the lottery with your secret sources....then we can build a secret cabin and wait out the big EMP wave.

J'aime La France.