Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

El lotto King Kevin McFarland system

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 2 years ago by superman0550X.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Saint Joseph,Missouri
United States
Member #163490
February 1, 2015
4 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

has anyone ever tried el lotto King Kevin system if so tell me what you think because I can only get 2 out of three.... But it is almost every draw though lol

i think he is on to something

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2015, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

has anyone ever tried el lotto King Kevin system if so tell me what you think because I can only get 2 out of three.... But it is almost every draw though lol

Never heard of this system.  Is it for Pick 3/4 or Pick 5/6 ??? What is the strategy behind this system ??

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
      Bakersfield, Ca
      United States
      Member #89877
      April 17, 2010
      201 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Please send me the system. I would be well satisfied with 2 out of 3 numbers.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3106 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

If you're refering to http://newworldmodel.com/lottery/el-lotto-king-lottery/ it reads like someone pushed a squeeze page through a low end article spinner and posted what came out minus the link to make the sale.

Worth the read to understand how poorly something can be done.

BobP

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
          New York
          United States
          Member #83026
          November 27, 2009
          2132 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

This is what they are talking about:

http://www.luckylotteryclub.net/#!membership/cuxg

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

Australia
            Member #155197
            May 11, 2014
            20 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

It is a pick 3 game only. Not for players of a pick 6 or 7 hehehePuke

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              892 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Everything I have read and seen has been a scam.  He buys an outrageous amount of tickets, when he wins he post the ones that he wins with and then says he has a system that is no more than rundowns that can be found here on LP like the 123 IMHO

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1272 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2015, 12:02 am - IP Logged

The Kevin dude owns a fashion store: camp 203 fashion.

New England seems to be a popular place among lottery entrepreneurs.

timmer's avatar - animaniacs03

United States
                  Member #714
                  September 18, 2002
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2015, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Everything I have read and seen has been a scam.  He buys an outrageous amount of tickets, when he wins he post the ones that he wins with and then says he has a system that is no more than rundowns that can be found here on LP like the 123 IMHO

and try to get an answer from him ... well put it this way I emailed him in January of last year ... I'm still waiting!

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2015, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Watch his camp203 FREE system. It's no more than a 9/10 scale pyramid that he "claims" he can predict the next draw us in his additional chicken scratch. Pay attention superman. Don't get ripped off. If pick 3/4 is your game there are PLENTY of smart, no wait AMAZING players on here that offer systems for FREE THAT WORK   Spend some time use the search bar and do some back reading,  read and follow the a Pick 3/4 forum. Most develop their own systems but a lot use rundowns like 1234, 123, 358, +1 +2, -1 -2  and so on.......  Don't get ripped off from these on line people and books. Check out the store here. I know Todd would not offer books that would be ripping people off and think about this .... If you gad the SECRETS would you be charging $9.99 or even $99?  Hmmm. Maybe but I doubt it  I'd keep it to myself AND be giving it away to some folks for FREE   I'm already making thousands or millions of $ from my system so why do I need or want to name your $19.99 for it?  Just my 2c and experience since I've been playing and researching   If you gave excel USE IT. It's my best friend even though it makes me angry and locks up on me some times lol. 

Good a Luck!

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

mysteque's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Princeton
                      United States
                      Member #141852
                      April 25, 2013
                      4709 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2015, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

yes super,  i have used kevin's system for almost 2 years now.  and lots of times, just the 2 digits hit for me.  i only play like 10 numbers (tickets) and that's it.  i use it to confirm wot i am looking at with other work ups i have learned here on lottery post.  love kev, he doesn't explain to me very well sometimes wot he is seeing and how he gets to where he is on his numbers.  he can look at my chart and give me a few numbers and one will hit every time.  i use it in conjunction with wot is due, due digits, due pairs, due doubles, due sums, etc.  yea, he is onto something, needs a tweak.  i'm just not sure which way to go with it though.  maybe we can start a thread and figure it out?  idk.  god bless and good luck.

my best hits came for me last july btw. in case you were wondering.  i don't play a lot and generally hit $200 each month.  if i'm not feeling it, i don't play.

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                        seattle
                        United States
                        Member #152111
                        February 5, 2014
                        1310 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

send me the system. im sure i can get you there, with a little help

Saint Joseph,Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #163490
                          February 1, 2015
                          4 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2015, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sky Line