Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hello Every one

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by hereshoping$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
virginia
United States
Member #163529
February 2, 2015
8 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2015, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

hello every one

I have played off and on for a while. And with so many systems out there I have been more lucky just having numbers come to me.   I have hit several times on the pick three. Just randomly,  I have started looking on line for a couple different systems and they have all brought me here. So i decided to join,  I like the pick 3 games and the Virginia cash five games. 

I am looking to become a tru player and contributor to the site.   I have started back testing the TTT method, And the left to right method.  Where I am in VA  the left to right and right to left, has yielded me more than the TTT.

I did see there are other here From Virginia and I hope to here from you as well as every one eles!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31546 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2015, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

hello every one

I have played off and on for a while. And with so many systems out there I have been more lucky just having numbers come to me.   I have hit several times on the pick three. Just randomly,  I have started looking on line for a couple different systems and they have all brought me here. So i decided to join,  I like the pick 3 games and the Virginia cash five games. 

I am looking to become a tru player and contributor to the site.   I have started back testing the TTT method, And the left to right method.  Where I am in VA  the left to right and right to left, has yielded me more than the TTT.

I did see there are other here From Virginia and I hope to here from you as well as every one eles!!

Welcome to Lp.

What is the left to right system?

love to nibble those micey feet.

virginia
      United States
      Member #163529
      February 2, 2015
      8 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I attempted to use the previous days numbers  first midday/ then midday and night.  Then add them together from left to right. ANd at the end of each row I would reverse direction.   It might have a name. I am thinking pyramid. But not sure. I also tried this with the date. 

I  got the numbers down pretty good but i am still fuzzy on trying the dates.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51218 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

hello every one

Greetings & Good Luck!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2015, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Hereshoping$!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

virginia
            United States
            Member #163529
            February 2, 2015
            8 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2015, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank you