Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Test Drive Feature of GH's Wheeling Systems

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CashCrown.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2015, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi, All:

Recently, I find a post about the Test Drive Feature of GH's wheeling system on the website (lottery-guy).

His name is Rick Barnett and his post is as below:

"Hi, I read all of your bad lottery systems and books page, but was somewhat surprised to see Gail Howard on that page. She has a number of products, and I have two of her wheeling systems.

She may offer suggestions for numbers to play, but I never listen to anybody who claims that they can win the lottery with one set of numbers. But I can tell you that the wheeling systems have a test drive feature that allows you to test your number combos against the actual past results of the lottery you are dealing with.

Anybody who says that there are no patterns that repeat is blowing smoke at you. I have studied lottery result numbers for the past two years, and I can tell you that some numbers show up often enough to be able to win jackpots from time to time, and win 2nd, 3rd, and 4th prizes on a regular basis.

And in defense of Gail’s wheeling systems, I can tell you that I found a group of just 17 numbers that have already won me a number of lower prizes, and if I continue to play them, they will eventually win the main jackpot. I have two spreadsheets that show the results of using various groups of numbers on various lotteries. ......

Rick Barnett "

I can not find any information about Rick Barnett and his spreadsheets on LP.

Could you tell me where we can find him and his system such as website, Facebook, Blog, Tweet, email...etc?

Or who have used the Test Drive Feature of GH's Wheeling Systems and how it's working?

Thanks for any help!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7295 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2015, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Hi, All:

Recently, I find a post about the Test Drive Feature of GH's wheeling system on the website (lottery-guy).

His name is Rick Barnett and his post is as below:

"Hi, I read all of your bad lottery systems and books page, but was somewhat surprised to see Gail Howard on that page. She has a number of products, and I have two of her wheeling systems.

She may offer suggestions for numbers to play, but I never listen to anybody who claims that they can win the lottery with one set of numbers. But I can tell you that the wheeling systems have a test drive feature that allows you to test your number combos against the actual past results of the lottery you are dealing with.

Anybody who says that there are no patterns that repeat is blowing smoke at you. I have studied lottery result numbers for the past two years, and I can tell you that some numbers show up often enough to be able to win jackpots from time to time, and win 2nd, 3rd, and 4th prizes on a regular basis.

And in defense of Gail’s wheeling systems, I can tell you that I found a group of just 17 numbers that have already won me a number of lower prizes, and if I continue to play them, they will eventually win the main jackpot. I have two spreadsheets that show the results of using various groups of numbers on various lotteries. ......

Rick Barnett "

I can not find any information about Rick Barnett and his spreadsheets on LP.

Could you tell me where we can find him and his system such as website, Facebook, Blog, Tweet, email...etc?

Or who have used the Test Drive Feature of GH's Wheeling Systems and how it's working?

Thanks for any help!!!

Best regards,

lb

"I can tell you that I found a group of just 17 numbers that have already won me a number of lower prizes, and if I continue to play them, they will eventually win the main jackpot."

A full 17 number wheel for a pick-6 lotto game has 12,376 combinations so I doubt if he does eventually win a jackpot, it be because he played a full wheel. It's possible he's using a Brad Duke like system to pick his numbers with a GH wheel. LP has four pick-6 abbreviated wheels.

From what I've read, the "Lottery-guy" seems like a skeptic, but there are some interesting facts on his site. There is nothing there other than a post by Barnett, but he apparently won $1102 playing the Missouri Lottery Lotto.

NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

"I can tell you that I found a group of just 17 numbers that have already won me a number of lower prizes, and if I continue to play them, they will eventually win the main jackpot."

A full 17 number wheel for a pick-6 lotto game has 12,376 combinations so I doubt if he does eventually win a jackpot, it be because he played a full wheel. It's possible he's using a Brad Duke like system to pick his numbers with a GH wheel. LP has four pick-6 abbreviated wheels.

From what I've read, the "Lottery-guy" seems like a skeptic, but there are some interesting facts on his site. There is nothing there other than a post by Barnett, but he apparently won $1102 playing the Missouri Lottery Lotto.

Hi,Stack47:

Thanks for your sincere and detail reply!

Could you tell me where I can find Brad Duke's Method?

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
        RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19815 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2015, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi,Stack47:

Best regards,

lb

I'm sure Brad Duke is still using and improving his system and I haven't heard of him winning another jackpot since he won that one, however there are several people selling systems that they claim are similar to the one he used.  One is that Silver lottery system that the guy from Australia sells, you can't miss him if you do a web search for lottery systems.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2015, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure Brad Duke is still using and improving his system and I haven't heard of him winning another jackpot since he won that one, however there are several people selling systems that they claim are similar to the one he used.  One is that Silver lottery system that the guy from Australia sells, you can't miss him if you do a web search for lottery systems.

Hi,RJOh:

Thanks for your important information about Brad Duke!

However, I'm not sure if you mean Brad Duke has a system indeed

but he doesn't want to public or sell his system to others?

or The system he's using just is Silver lottery system in fact?

Do you have the guy's website or facebook, ...etc?

Also, I know Silver but his system just is a Black Box. No one knows how it works.

He can send the #s to you after you made the payment monthly.

There are lots of Posts about him and his system in LP and almost negative.

Best regards.

lb

Dallas,TX
            United States
            Member #152930
            March 1, 2014
            40 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2015, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

RJOh = Hey, I ran across an old thread (closed), but I've been working on Texas Lotto for 2 years now.  I have found out some facts.  You said you wanted some help, well, I can help.  I won just short of $20K in 2014 on Daily 4, and after having worked on figuring out winners vs. losers on Scratch Offs, it led me to some valuable evidence.  G-Tech is the company that works for Texas Lottery and I had a couple of discussions with a Rep while getting my checks at the Lotto Headquarters.  For the 'drawings', I am totally convinced that these drawings appear to be random, but are not.  To find the winning numbers, there are 3 items to 'work' and research.  I am far from an expert, but I DO know this info to be fact.  And, yes, someone mentioned the DATE as playing a key role and it does, in fact, play a significant role in Daily 4 and Pick 3.  I sorta let my Scratch Off info bleed over into the drawings and I'm STILL trying to get that one bit of vital info, but I have uncovered some very useful info - hoping that now, together, we can all come up with something and I have some crucial info to add.  This is over 2 years and I'd hate to say how many hours I've spent on this. 

I realized that 'random' cannot be totally random due to the fact that the Scratchers guarantee X amount of winners.  So, SOME system is at work.  The date is just one of the keys.  Two others can be found on the ticket 1.  Under the amount of, say a Daily 4 ticket, is a 4-digit number, I'll use an example from yesterday, Feb 2, 2015 (02-02-2015)  Under the ticket $ amount is the #5476.  The DRAW number.  This is a key number as an identifier.  Another is in the line of numbers at bottom above bar code, 9164 - nine more digits - then 6 more digits.  To the FAR LEFT, is an important number, a 6-digit number, yesterday was this number: 018711.  To the FAR RIGHT, the other 6-digit number 133821.  For now, and because this will take some time, focus on the number under the $ amount, the DRAW number #5476.  This was for the night draw, and this number changes by +1 each drawing for Daily 4 (morning will be 5477).

Forget wheels, hot numbers, all that.  The most important item is WHERE YOU START in adding double digits to come up with what we hope to be winning numbers.  Remember - I'm still working this out, but have enough info to have solidified the 'true value' of the digits used by G-Tech in the Lottery drawings.  This is what I know (and you will see, it is correct - the starting point and DIRECTION of adding numbers changes with each drawing for M-D-E-N.  As a rule, Morn-Eve is added L > R and Day - Night is added R > L.  Most important is the real value of these digits.  After, god, thousands of hours, here is what I know for values.

0's have a value (discuss this later)

1=1, 2=2, 3=3, 4=4, 5=5, now the changes (this is done to keep as many single digits as possible, instead of double digits)

6=5, 7=0 (or can equal 1 or 3 if beside another 7), 8=3, and 9=4.  So, if you had two numbers, 8+5, instead of 13, you would get 3+5 = 8, for instance.

The Night winning number was 4-9-6-2, I barely missed with 9-6-7-2 (dammit) but that's how it goes.  To keep this from becoming a textbook, I'll just give a summation of the 4-digit importance in the winning number.  Take 5-4 and 7-6 and remember, going from last number R > L. 

6 (remember 6=5) + 7 (0) +4 = 5+4=9.  And, 9s are 4's.  First number 4.  Since a '0' was used, repeat the 4 to 4+5 =9 *Now, since the earlier 9 has been reduced to real value, the 4+5 WILL = 9, and this gives us first two numbers, 4-9.  So now what?  Reverse, except in doing so, add +1 to digits for reverse.  Now, 6+5 = 11, and we need a ONE digit number, so 1+1 = 2.  Yes, it's the last number, but it is one of the four winners.  Then, on to 8+7 =15.  Still need a single digit, so 1+5 = 6.  The real values affect original numbers, so the 8+7 'can be' 15 or 1+5 =6.  (Another way, which will discuss later is the fact that two 7's were side by side from changes,  but that's for later.  The '6' now gives us - 4-9-2-6, and winning number was 4-9-6-2.

Now, there is more ways to check on THESE numbers using the other number sets, but I don't want to lose your interest here, so I'll end with this.  I made a mistake (trying to hurry) and missed by one number.  It's so easy to get confused, so paper-pen is a necessity.  This is just one of the items I've found and yes, the other numbers are also indicators, director numbers and can be used to validate and I'll show this tomorrow.  Tired as hell right now.

And, to those who are wondering "Do you win all the time?"  NO, I don't - this is due to the fact that it's my belief that the directions of adding the digits may switch on odd-even days, and this could be tracked with good record keeping.  I simply run out of time and energy.  I have seen where the 4-digits are exactly the same as the winning numbers for Daily 4.  Not often, but sometimes.  Of course, there is not a plug-and-play method here, it's a process and ask yourself "Why are those numbers there?"  HMM?  For a reason.  Once I show you the 6-digit outer numbers along with the 4-digit 91xx number, you will see how you can win some of these just by applying the real values (which I discovered on Scratch-Off tix) and how to work the process (when to change to real value and when it's already been done), thus adding a double-digit where applicable. 

I hope to get some help here and I hope my info sheds some light on some of you more mathematically astute - I think outside the box and have figured out that the reason for 4-digit 'director' numbers has to do with the 4 drawings during the day.  I also believe that these numbers are mechanically SET and the balls coming out of a box is, well, 'iffy' - but that is my guess - hey, if I can win and sometimes get 3 or 4 on a regular basis?  Then SOMETHING is going on.  I welcome any and all input-comments as I believe we are all trying to achieve the same goals here.  Back tomorrow and check out some of your older tix - you'll find some very interesting info if you apply the above.

Cash Crown

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19815 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2015, 1:22 am - IP Logged

RJOh = Hey, I ran across an old thread (closed), but I've been working on Texas Lotto for 2 years now.  I have found out some facts.  You said you wanted some help, well, I can help. 

Sorry, I don't play pick4 or pick3 games but good luck to you. 

I've never asked for help with any of the games I play, I prefer doing my own research and working alone, it's more entertaining that way.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19815 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2015, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Hi,RJOh:

Thanks for your important information about Brad Duke!

However, I'm not sure if you mean Brad Duke has a system indeed

but he doesn't want to public or sell his system to others?

or The system he's using just is Silver lottery system in fact?

Do you have the guy's website or facebook, ...etc?

Also, I know Silver but his system just is a Black Box. No one knows how it works.

He can send the #s to you after you made the payment monthly.

There are lots of Posts about him and his system in LP and almost negative.

Best regards.

lb

Just do a search for Brad Duke lottery system and you'll find several people claiming they know how his system works.  One is Lottery Guy who claimed in an interview Brad Duke explained he simply took a few numbers he liked, wheeled them and got lucky.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7295 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2015, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi,Stack47:

Best regards,

lb

Found a quote by Duke from a Fortune Magazine interview.

"How to choose my lottery numbers started through a trial and error process. I just started playing number games with myself about how to capture the most diverse numbers. Then I looked at the most recent Powerball numbers over the last six months and took the set of 15 numbers that were most commonly coming up. My Powerball numbers were going to be those 15. So I starting messing around with it, and my number games got a little more complex and a little bigger. I was starting to win smaller amounts like $150 and $500."

We had a one page discussion about it in 2012 and another in 2010.

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Just do a search for Brad Duke lottery system and you'll find several people claiming they know how his system works.  One is Lottery Guy who claimed in an interview Brad Duke explained he simply took a few numbers he liked, wheeled them and got lucky.

You're right! I have found many websites claiming that Brad Duke is using their systems.

But it's impossible Brad Duke used many systems multiply.

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Found a quote by Duke from a Fortune Magazine interview.

"How to choose my lottery numbers started through a trial and error process. I just started playing number games with myself about how to capture the most diverse numbers. Then I looked at the most recent Powerball numbers over the last six months and took the set of 15 numbers that were most commonly coming up. My Powerball numbers were going to be those 15. So I starting messing around with it, and my number games got a little more complex and a little bigger. I was starting to win smaller amounts like $150 and $500."

We had a one page discussion about it in 2012 and another in 2010.

But still not sure what's Duke's system.

Also, can not find any Duke's Blog, Facebook, Website,... by himself online

instead of Ads from lotto businesses.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3582 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

hi cash crown. could you post a picture of a 4 number winning ticket so we can follow your theory line by line. It would make it a lot simpler. thanks Then we can use our own tickets for our own states.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19815 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2015, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

hi cash crown. could you post a picture of a 4 number winning ticket so we can follow your theory line by line. It would make it a lot simpler. thanks Then we can use our own tickets for our own states.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a replay, what he wrote about reading a post of mine wasn't true and I doubt if anything else he said was true.

Evil Looking       

Dallas,TX
                            United States
                            Member #152930
                            March 1, 2014
                            40 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Yes, I can post pic of ALL my winnings when I get my tax info back from my CPA.  They were all over $5000, so had to submit for tax/losses totals to get back losses up to amount of winnings.  I do remember one was in Jan 2014, Daily 4 Night draw, numbers 2-0-0-1, and another was March 12, 2014, Daily 4 Night I think numbers were 1-4-7-3.  Can't remember the others, but sure, be happy to show winnings - that's what it's all about.  I can't show the Pick 3s because of how I play them to keep from going to headquarters, so individual tickets.  Also, you don't have to pay the 25% tax even if you go over $5K IF the plays are on different lines.  I try to play $5-10 if I think the total on Daily 4 is very high or very low.  The 2001 =3 and had $5, so it paid, I think $400 for each $1.  Or, something very good.  Seldom get a 1-4 or a 33-36, but it can happen. 

I'm going to post a Powerball prediction today by using some past results relating to the date, month-day-year.  I'll also see about a Texas Daily 4 Night prediction after I look today.

I don't post anything unless it has worked for me.  The only 'contest' is about winning vs. this lotto stuff.  For me, I'm convinced that the DATE is how the numbers are somehow set and the DRAW # also holds importance for winning numbers.  Also, the real value of numbers 6,7,8,9 and zero's.  This is from hours of working with Scratch tix and I spoke with a G-Tech Rep at TL office and there is a logical reason for the values - they are lower because more 2-digit totals can equal a single digit result, so a 5+9 would usually equal 14, but in my findings, 9s are "4", so 5+9(4) = 9, like 5+8 would equal 8 instead of 13. (8s are 3s).

I'll be sure and post pics to verify - validate my comments.

Cash Crown - if I confused you with someone else, my apologies - was reading an old thread.