Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which is worse?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by uprrman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Which is worse

Dishonest clerk [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
Someone that steals scratch-offs [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
They are both equal [ 8 ]  [47.06%]
It doesn't matter to me [ 2 ]  [11.76%]
Total Valid Votes [ 17 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
New York
United States
Member #157288
July 14, 2014
170 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I often read stories on LP about dishonest clerks like the recent one with the guy "pinning".

I was just browsing Lottery news and came across a story about some burglaries in which scratch off tickets were stolen.

It seems that every couple of weeks I read stories like these. What really gripes me is that these idiots think they can actually get paid but all they are really doing is preventing someone else from winning. To make matters worse it's uncertain if Lotteries will update their remaining jackpot prize counts when this happens.

So which do you think is worse? Am I just overreacting by getting upset?

Illinois
    United States
    Member #162842
    January 13, 2015
    9 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2015, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

You are right. No robber would ever get away with stealing tickets as as soon as they try to cash them the red lights would go off.

And you are right on the second count. I know in Illinois returned tickets or stolen tickets would probably not be taken off the remaining prize list.

I look at that list all the time when I buy books of scratch offs. So I depend on it! I am almost at 100,000 views on youtube in just a couple months. Amazing how many people watch me scratch the books. Hope to share in the winnings with my viewers one day! I am giving away 10$20 scratch offs at end of month to my viewers. Hopefully I get someone rich!

Kingsofwinning

I have an itch to scratch

"Keep on scratchin"

Addicted to scratching tickets on youtube. (kingsofwinning)

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
      harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2465 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged

You are right. No robber would ever get away with stealing tickets as as soon as they try to cash them the red lights would go off.

And you are right on the second count. I know in Illinois returned tickets or stolen tickets would probably not be taken off the remaining prize list.

I look at that list all the time when I buy books of scratch offs. So I depend on it! I am almost at 100,000 views on youtube in just a couple months. Amazing how many people watch me scratch the books. Hope to share in the winnings with my viewers one day! I am giving away 10$20 scratch offs at end of month to my viewers. Hopefully I get someone rich!

Kingsofwinning

robbers probably think they can get away with itAgree with stupidGreen laugh

i want to be a millionaire a second time!