Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers on a seven day calendar question...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Wentworth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2015, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Do you put your numbers on a seven day calendar laying out the previous month to get your numbers for the up coming month? i do, and see a lot of patterns and winners... so how do you find your winners in there? How do you use this to your advantage? there are very good patterns and indicators doing this....

i find numerous winners...except.. when i play them, leading me to beleive still the game is rigged. i pick a lot of winning numbers all the time on my paper, they come out frequently, as i said until i play them for real....any thoughts? Advice??

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49642 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Many people learn only the "basics" of the Law of Attraction, and as a result make 10 common mistakes that make it appear as though this Universal Law does not apply to them, and in fact gives them results completely Opposite of what they Desire.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Many people learn only the "basics" of the Law of Attraction, and as a result make 10 common mistakes that make it appear as though this Universal Law does not apply to them, and in fact gives them results completely Opposite of what they Desire.

Raven62In your opinion ....

What are the "Basics" of the Universal Law of Attraction ???

What are the 10 common mistakes regarding the Universal Law of Attraction ???

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        353 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2015, 11:40 am - IP Logged

That didnt answer my question, but its intreiging.. care to elaborate a little further??