Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky for Life Total Results

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
South Carolina
United States
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
554 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2015, 5:11 am - IP Logged

I have not seen a total results page on the new Lucky for Life game on their website.  I sent a second email to them this morning asking them to list it.  The way it is set up you have to click on each state to get results for that state.   Wonder why they have it set up that way?  Don't they want players to see total results of all states participating?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #77167
    July 15, 2009
    554 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:11 am - IP Logged

I got a reply from th SC lottery and they referred back to the Lucky for Life website.  Guess they don't want us players to know the total results for some reason.  VA lottery is in a multi-state Decades of Dollars game and they post total results on their website. 

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #77167
      July 15, 2009
      554 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:40 am - IP Logged

They have put the information under news  on their website TODAY.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

They have put the information under news  on their website TODAY.

Perhaps your email pressured them to do it. Good job. Last weeks draw report was not published. They owe us a much more detailed report than the one they put up for last night's draw but they just don't have respect for us. They probably think we're idiots for even playing in the first place.

That money's gone fo ever

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
          New Hampshire
          United States
          Member #136492
          December 12, 2012
          322 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2015, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Used to play, and enjoy this game back when the top prize odds were about 1:14,000,000. After the first matrix change, and no grand prize winner since August 2013, I gave up on it. the newest matrix is only slightly better. At least there's no longer an insane 43 lucky balls to deal with.

arkansas
            United States
            Member #163653
            February 6, 2015
            1 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

what about the draw method it use to be someone moving the lever now it look like it automatic check the new videos and the old ones

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #77167
              July 15, 2009
              554 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I just thought it was strange that they didn't publish a total results page.  Someone on here said they haven't had a grand prize winner since August 2013.  If I don't see any big prize winners with 14 states playing I just won't play it anymore.  I'll give it a couple of months and see.  They can give a more detailed list too.

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #77167
                July 15, 2009
                554 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps your email pressured them to do it. Good job. Last weeks draw report was not published. They owe us a much more detailed report than the one they put up for last night's draw but they just don't have respect for us. They probably think we're idiots for even playing in the first place.

They didn't change it until I went on Facebook.  People can see what is on there.  They can't see an email sent from the website.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                  Massachusetts
                  United States
                  Member #37433
                  April 14, 2006
                  2747 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2015, 9:05 am - IP Logged

They didn't change it until I went on Facebook.  People can see what is on there.  They can't see an email sent from the website.

I would like to see state by state breakdown of winners all the way from top prize to the smallest prize. Like the way PB and HL does. Let's hope they'll get off their bazy lums and do something about it. Let's make this money! Twitch

That money's gone fo ever

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4786 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2015, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I was just looking for that info earlier. How often do the first and second level prizes have multiple winners? Is NE lucky for life the same as Lucky for life?

J'aime La France.

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2015, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I have not seen a total results page on the new Lucky for Life game on their website.  I sent a second email to them this morning asking them to list it.  The way it is set up you have to click on each state to get results for that state.   Wonder why they have it set up that way?  Don't they want players to see total results of all states participating?

Are you claiming that individual states don't post the names and identifying information about the winners, in their states ???  If so, that's a good idea, NOT to make this information so easily available to the public, for safety reasons

If the states would just post the number of prizes won, at each level, in each state, and the number of remaining prizes, that would be sufficient.  Keep the names and other identifying information of the winners confidential, for security.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4786 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2015, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Are you claiming that individual states don't post the names and identifying information about the winners, in their states ???  If so, that's a good idea, NOT to make this information so easily available to the public, for safety reasons

If the states would just post the number of prizes won, at each level, in each state, and the number of remaining prizes, that would be sufficient.  Keep the names and other identifying information of the winners confidential, for security.

We are looking for prize numbers, not names.

J'aime La France.

United States
                          Member #146994
                          September 18, 2013
                          3 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2015, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

[quote]I just thought it was strange that they didn't publish a total results page.  Someone on here said they haven't had a grand prize winner since August 2013.  If I don't see any big prize winners with 14 states playing I just won't play it anymore.  I'll give it a couple of months and see.  They can give a more detailed list too.[/quote]

That is correct. The last winner was 12 August, 2013. In addition, only two people have won the grand prize in the last 30 months.

United States
                            Member #11879
                            February 26, 2005
                            61 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2015, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm not yet an expert at this sort of thing, but do you suppose we might be able to utilize online spreadsheets from Google Docs or Outlook.com to do this ourselves until those Lucky officials get their act together?  Each of us interested parties could input one state per draw.

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
                              Member #131594
                              August 14, 2012
                              171 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2015, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I got a reply from th SC lottery and they referred back to the Lucky for Life website.  Guess they don't want us players to know the total results for some reason.  VA lottery is in a multi-state Decades of Dollars game and they post total results on their website. 

Decades of Dollars used to be a multi-state game but now is a Virginia only game. I just saw today that they are ending Decades and will be replacing it with Cash4Life. The last draw for Decades of Dollars is on April 30th and the new game starts May 3rd.

This makes me sad. I really enjoyed Decades and thought the odds were decent. I am sure the new game will be much less advantageous.

Lotto Lucy