Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 4 ,base on oberservation

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 2 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1309 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

For all u pick 4 players out there, I've put together a series of pairs that hit on a consistent basis. Just  by adding the right one number to the right , to the pair on the left..for each group you will use the same numbers to add for each pair...this works only for singles and basic doubles...not quads, triples singles, or double doubles...or what ever you want to call them....u should get or avg 2-3 hits per week from these 4 groups combined. back test your state, and let me know ,what you think...goog luck

group 1-singles                              group 2- singles                group 3 basic doubles                    group 4 basic doubles                     

024---  add 1,3,5,7,or 9       135----- add 0,2,4,6,or 8             002....add 1,3,5,7 or 9                   133...add 0,2,4,6,or 8                             

026--                                  137                                           022                                               113

028--                                  139                                           004                                               115

046--                                  157                                           044                                               155

048--                                  159                                           006                                               117

068--                                  179                                           066                                               177                     

246--                                  357                                           008                                               119

248--                                  359                                           088                                               199

268--                                  379                                           224                                               335

468--                                  579                                           244                                               355

226                                               337 

266                                               377

228                                               339

288                                               399

446                                               557

466                                               577

448                                               559

488                                               599

668                                               779

688                                               799

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2015, 12:44 am - IP Logged

For all u pick 4 players out there, I've put together a series of pairs that hit on a consistent basis. Just  by adding the right one number to the right , to the pair on the left..for each group you will use the same numbers to add for each pair...this works only for singles and basic doubles...not quads, triples singles, or double doubles...or what ever you want to call them....u should get or avg 2-3 hits per week from these 4 groups combined. back test your state, and let me know ,what you think...goog luck

group 1-singles                              group 2- singles                group 3 basic doubles                    group 4 basic doubles                     

024---  add 1,3,5,7,or 9       135----- add 0,2,4,6,or 8             002....add 1,3,5,7 or 9                   133...add 0,2,4,6,or 8                             

026--                                  137                                           022                                               113

028--                                  139                                           004                                               115

046--                                  157                                           044                                               155

048--                                  159                                           006                                               117

068--                                  179                                           066                                               177                     

246--                                  357                                           008                                               119

248--                                  359                                           088                                               199

268--                                  379                                           224                                               335

468--                                  579                                           244                                               355

You intended for this system to cover ALL STATES, not just Washington State ??

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
      United States
      Member #98740
      October 13, 2010
      5432 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2015, 1:00 am - IP Logged

"Extremely Popular Pairs" Below(get creativeJester)

01 02 03

12 13 23

Keep these very close to you when playing Pick 4 combos

Good thread!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2015, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Hi, Goseahawks:

How can you get the base triples? latest drawings? or others?

How many combs do you use for next drawings in general?

How long drawings do you keep by using the same combs (bet combs)?

Could you explain your method further by using some living history winning #s

for any states?

Thanks for your sincere sharing!!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
        • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
        • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
          seattle
          United States
          Member #152111
          February 5, 2014
          1309 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2015, 2:23 am - IP Logged

washington dont have pick 4 , but yes ..this is for all states ,that have pick 4

seattle
            United States
            Member #152111
            February 5, 2014
            1309 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2015, 2:38 am - IP Logged

to answer your question, i  don't follow the pick 4 games, and don't really play it, but,   i do know a little about what type of numbers the lottery will play most for this game..in Washington state ,we don't have pick 4, but i still like to got on the threads to help give my input , to help someone win... and no i don't have a chart yet set up for the other types of combos, and no i cant tell u what numbers will come out for your state, u will have to use your own judgement and experience on that...look here guys, this is not a system ...it just a chart to show you the numbers/ pairs you should be playing...again, i am not a experience pick 4 player, but i can guarantee you, that the veteran players can concur on what i have here, will help someone out .  best advise i have , is pick a group type and stick with it , you are bound to hit..good luck

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
              wisconsin
              United States
              Member #49379
              January 28, 2007
              2356 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

You are right. It works alot

backwoods ga
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1887 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Works a lot.  Worked both draws in Virginia yesterday.

Charlotte, NC
                  United States
                  Member #155282
                  May 13, 2014
                  4 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2015, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Hello. I love the observation. Can you tell me if there's a way to know which column to play. Thanks.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                    United States
                    Member #98740
                    October 13, 2010
                    5432 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2015, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello. I love the observation. Can you tell me if there's a way to know which column to play. Thanks.

If you can find the key number for that day or draw..you'll have 5-6 triads to play for that day.

If your picks come from the ODD column. Your 4th digit will be an EVEN.

Example: NC should throw a digit 1  or 4 soon.

So you have...135x 137x 139x 157x 159x 179x 

x= all even numbers as shown above

6x5=30 unmatched combos total

If you're going with Digit 4 then your triads should come from Column 1

Good Luck!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Charlotte, NC
                      United States
                      Member #155282
                      May 13, 2014
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2015, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much Wink

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                        Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4866 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2015, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

You can track 3 even / 3 odd  for singles and doubles. Play it when you think it's ready to hit.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.