Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 6 free tools

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by PAMPAS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PAMPAS's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Argentina
Member #162945
January 15, 2015
87 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2015, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Researching in the web we can find a lot of tools for pick 6 but only a few are quite good

the rest are pure rubbish and use it is only a waste of time , do you know any good tool

completely free?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1743 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2015, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Researching in the web we can find a lot of tools for pick 6 but only a few are quite good

the rest are pure rubbish and use it is only a waste of time , do you know any good tool

completely free?

You are always asking for us to give you information.  This website is intended to be for the EXCHANGE of Beneficial Information Relevant to the Game of Lottery. Why don't You SHARE the Specifics of some of Your own Pick 6 Lottery System Research.  What have You found, that might be helpful to someone else ???

Argentina
      Member #162945
      January 15, 2015
      87 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2015, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Well I should tell you that if I´m asking is because I want to learn more about lotteries

For example I´ve tried with Covermaster , and a lot of free wheels around the web

classifying hot and cold numbers , looking for patterns , but no results yet

after many years .

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1743 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Well I should tell you that if I´m asking is because I want to learn more about lotteries

For example I´ve tried with Covermaster , and a lot of free wheels around the web

classifying hot and cold numbers , looking for patterns , but no results yet

after many years .

Is there a website similar to Lottery Post, in Argentina ???  How do you connect with other Argentina Lottery Players ???  Someone in Argentina, who plays the Argentina Pick 6 Lottery, must have a Lottery System on the market, available for sale.  Did you Google, specifically in Argentina, for Pick 6 Lottery Systems ???

Does FACEBOOK exist in Argentina ??? Do a Search on Argentina Facebook , for Pick 6 Lottery systems

Or, better yet, does AMAZON exist in Argentina [or some similar website]  ???  I find almost everything that I need in Life, on Amazon. Do a Search on Argentina AMAZON [or some similar Argentina website], for Pick 6 Lottery Systems.

When you say that the Pick 6 systems that you have discovered are Crap, the word Crap is subjective and relative.  If you are expecting to use a system and win the lottery, and then when this does not happen, you classify the system as Crap and Worthless, You are the one who is Delusional.   You still need to have a Reality Check

If you can't find the information that you are searching for, to your satisfaction, switch to PLAN BPlan B is to choose a different lottery game to play, until you build up sufficient Cash Resources, to tackle Pick 6 again.  Do Not continue to waste money on a game that you cannot afford to play, and cannot afford the monetary $$$ investment in Trial and Error Research

Argentina
          Member #162945
          January 15, 2015
          87 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2015, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your advice but here in Argentina there´s no sites like Lottery Post and is hard to find

good resources and free tools too , but maybe I should try in the places you say to me.