Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

8 digit wheel computer system

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Chicago, IL
United States
Member #66426
October 25, 2008
331 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2015, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

is there a computer software that does a 8 digit wheeling system for pick 3?

thanks.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5893 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2015, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

thanks.

You can do that on LP.

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Chicago, IL
      United States
      Member #66426
      October 25, 2008
      331 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Where do I go for that CARBOB? I know 7 digits  in the wheeling system produced 35 pick 3 numbers to play box, I am trying to figure out how many pick 3 numbers will be produce from 8 digit for a box

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2015, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Wheel: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 145, 146, 147, 148, 156, 157, 158, 167, 168, 178, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 245, 246, 247, 248, 256, 257, 258, 267, 268, 278, 345, 346, 347, 348, 356, 357, 358, 367, 368, 378, 456, 457, 458, 467, 468, 478, 567, 568, 578, 678

112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 122, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 133, 233, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 144, 244, 344, 445, 446, 447, 448, 155, 255, 355, 455, 556, 557, 558, 166, 266, 366, 466, 566, 667, 668, 177, 277, 377, 477, 577, 677, 778, 188, 288, 388, 488, 588, 688, 788

Here is a program called Pick 3 & Pick 4 Wheeling Engine. I've used it to create and filter a variety of large wheels. If you have a platinum membership here you can do that as well.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
          Vancouver BC
          Canada
          Member #96078
          August 22, 2010
          110 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2015, 2:45 am - IP Logged

There is an app on Google for computing Pick 3 wheels.

For wheeling 8 numbers you need:

• 336 combos for straight single
          • 168 combos for straight double
          • 56 combos for either box single or box double

The sequence of numbers does not matter, all possibilities are covered.

Backtests indicated that wheeling 8 or 7 numbers for box plays are

the most economical. More than 8 is to expensive, less than 7 usually

does not provide many winners.

Aquarius

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
            Member #90040
            April 20, 2010
            473 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2015, 8:50 am - IP Logged

thanks.

Have you tried Pick3gen at LottoMark com?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

You want the free Maybell Quik Wheeler http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html
              or review your options with an upgraded LP membership.

BobP

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
                Member #133657
                October 5, 2012
                82 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is familiar with the wheel in RL's old Digit Master Pro software, does anything like this exist for pick 3?

It's different than the Wheeling Engine someone posted a few posts back, because that assumes you have all 3 winning numbers amongst your numbers and just arranges between those numbers. The good thing about RL's type wheel is you could set exactly how many numbers you thought there would be.

So I'm looking for something where you could put in a string of numbers like 0 1 3 5 9 for example, set the L to 1 and the H to 2, and P to 1, run the full wheel and any combinations that didn't have between 1 and 2 of those numbers in it, with 1 of those numbers being in position 1 would get discarded. And you could put in another string of numbers with different parameters, and reduce the overall combinations further.

Does something like this exist for pick 3?

Thanks!

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1076 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

If anyone is familiar with the wheel in RL's old Digit Master Pro software, does anything like this exist for pick 3?

It's different than the Wheeling Engine someone posted a few posts back, because that assumes you have all 3 winning numbers amongst your numbers and just arranges between those numbers. The good thing about RL's type wheel is you could set exactly how many numbers you thought there would be.

So I'm looking for something where you could put in a string of numbers like 0 1 3 5 9 for example, set the L to 1 and the H to 2, and P to 1, run the full wheel and any combinations that didn't have between 1 and 2 of those numbers in it, with 1 of those numbers being in position 1 would get discarded. And you could put in another string of numbers with different parameters, and reduce the overall combinations further.

Does something like this exist for pick 3?

Thanks!

I don't know anything about RL's sotware, I never used any of his computer programs.

But with other pick 3 and 4 filtered wheelers, such as the one here on LP and with the ones by Mike and also the one by Paurths, you can filter "IN and or Out" using multiple filters at the very same time, in tandem so to speak for as much or as little filtration almost as you might want to, some filtered wheelers of course have filters that other wheelers don't have, look at them and use the one that you like best.

Yes, with filtered wheelers you are not restricted to using just one filter at a time, but you can use as many filters at the same time as you might want to use, provided that the filtered wheeler that you use have the filters' options that you want to use, not all possible filters options are on the filtered wheelers, doing such a thing is just not possible and no filtered wheeler that I know of lets you create your own "NEW" filters set-ups, maybe Anastasios' software can do that, the Lotto Architect, but I don't know, so far I never used it, I didn't like the program's user interface.

Mike's filtered wheelers kind of allow for the making and storage (Saving) of what I can call "Filters Templates" or "Filters Lay-Outs" for easier set-up and re-use of prediction filters methods or techniques, so you won't waste time having to set up your filtered wheeler time and time again every time that you want to use it, you can create filters Set-Ups for all kinds of filters situations as you might need to.

It is kind of cool, the only problem is that you can't as far as I know is make your own new filters with it nor can you "compound" the filters, you can only use what is already out there in the software program, some filter techniques need some more flex-ability if you want to  make some more dynamic "Filter Templates" for later re-use, this also has some to do with filters stats which might be sort of limited on Mike's filtered wheelers, but even so, most filtered wheelers out there are great tools which allow you to do amazing things.

United States
                    Member #133657
                    October 5, 2012
                    82 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I don't know anything about RL's sotware, I never used any of his computer programs.

But with other pick 3 and 4 filtered wheelers, such as the one here on LP and with the ones by Mike and also the one by Paurths, you can filter "IN and or Out" using multiple filters at the very same time, in tandem so to speak for as much or as little filtration almost as you might want to, some filtered wheelers of course have filters that other wheelers don't have, look at them and use the one that you like best.

Yes, with filtered wheelers you are not restricted to using just one filter at a time, but you can use as many filters at the same time as you might want to use, provided that the filtered wheeler that you use have the filters' options that you want to use, not all possible filters options are on the filtered wheelers, doing such a thing is just not possible and no filtered wheeler that I know of lets you create your own "NEW" filters set-ups, maybe Anastasios' software can do that, the Lotto Architect, but I don't know, so far I never used it, I didn't like the program's user interface.

Mike's filtered wheelers kind of allow for the making and storage (Saving) of what I can call "Filters Templates" or "Filters Lay-Outs" for easier set-up and re-use of prediction filters methods or techniques, so you won't waste time having to set up your filtered wheeler time and time again every time that you want to use it, you can create filters Set-Ups for all kinds of filters situations as you might need to.

It is kind of cool, the only problem is that you can't as far as I know is make your own new filters with it nor can you "compound" the filters, you can only use what is already out there in the software program, some filter techniques need some more flex-ability if you want to  make some more dynamic "Filter Templates" for later re-use, this also has some to do with filters stats which might be sort of limited on Mike's filtered wheelers, but even so, most filtered wheelers out there are great tools which allow you to do amazing things.

Thanks for the info! I'm coming from the jackpot type games never having played pick 3 before and just want to try out some methods I came up with to see if it's actually worth a shot for me to play.

I've had experience in some capacity with all of your suggestions except for Mike's. Which one is that?

Thanks again!

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1076 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2015, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info! I'm coming from the jackpot type games never having played pick 3 before and just want to try out some methods I came up with to see if it's actually worth a shot for me to play.

I've had experience in some capacity with all of your suggestions except for Mike's. Which one is that?

Thanks again!

Mike made some pick 3 and pick 4 filtered wheelers, but due to some kind of problem between Todd here at L.P. and Mike, whatever happened between them, I can't say no more about Mike nor about his software at all.

Sorry, Todd says that, that stuff is not for talking about here on L.P.

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2015, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

For jackpot kind of games there is sotware by Anastasios which I have never used myself as I said I didn't like the G.U.I on his program, other than that program, I have only seen software for jackpot kind of games that to me is trash, they hardly have anything to work with, there hardly are no filters on them to work with, for jackpot kind of games, you need even more and better filtration than for the pick 3 and 4 games, filtered wheelers are still kind of in the stone age and more so with the ones that are already out there for jackpot kind of games.

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                          seattle
                          United States
                          Member #152111
                          February 5, 2014
                          1308 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

<snip>..

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                            Member #133657
                            October 5, 2012
                            82 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Mike made some pick 3 and pick 4 filtered wheelers, but due to some kind of problem between Todd here at L.P. and Mike, whatever happened between them, I can't say no more about Mike nor about his software at all.

Eep, I see. I'll just stick to trying out the other ones then. Thank you for the explanation. Pick 3 here I come! Type

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23259 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2015, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing to not talk about.  Mike would not stop spamming the forums with constant advertising for his products.  I asked him to stop, and he said he wouldn't stop.  So he was banned.  He flat-out said that either I ban him or he would keep advertising.

I don't understand what the confusion is all about, I have explained it multiple times.  Why on Earth would anyone want a spammer here?  Who knows, maybe some people enjoy spam; I don't.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!