Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Excel as a tool

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Colombia
Member #159629
October 2, 2014
1 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2015, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know how to use excel to check and see whether a number has played twice or more? i have a lot of the winning numbers of a pick 4 lottery "Sinuano" in Colombia but I'm not too savy on how to use excel to start analysing the data.

Help

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2015, 6:24 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know how to use excel to check and see whether a number has played twice or more? i have a lot of the winning numbers of a pick 4 lottery "Sinuano" in Colombia but I'm not too savy on how to use excel to start analysing the data.

Help

How many winning numbers do you have?

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2015, 6:52 am - IP Logged

Help

I am working on Quni 6 and Loto Argentina, as I was asked to write a small program. For the moment I couldn't write, pack and sell. I proposed to enter the numbers on my site online and worked it out spread over three days. I pretty much integrate what the user wanted to have. (...)

I have nothing with pick 4, so if you want to join and do the online input of your drawings, then I can generate online statistics. The workout is simple first, and refines later. Send me a message if you are interested. You don't have to know programming, having a clean computer might be necessary. I heard of problems that were solved after using a cleaner.

You can send me an e-mail by using the contact form on my website.