Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky for Life-New states finally added?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by zephbe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4807 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I received an email yesterday from the DC lottery about this game. It just stated on the website it is coming soon (in February per the email).

J'aime La France.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2015, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Lucky for Life is sold in 14 states across the country: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina and Vermont.

The states in blue were the original ones then in January 27, 2015 the other states joined. I haven't heard about DC Lottery joining in February. 

I win often on this game so I have no complains

That money's gone fo ever

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1707 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Lucky for Life is sold in 14 states across the country: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina and Vermont.

The states in blue were the original ones then in January 27, 2015 the other states joined. I haven't heard about DC Lottery joining in February. 

I win often on this game so I have no complains

We have this new "Lucky" game in South CarolinaHow do you win often, on this game ???

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2015, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

We have this new "Lucky" game in South CarolinaHow do you win often, on this game ???

I don't know how. But it helps that this game pays $3 when you match 2+0 and I seem to match that often. Not often enough to turn a profit but often enough to keep me interested  Beaver

That money's gone fo ever

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4807 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2015, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

It looks like a very good game with a good prize structure. And even though it is new in my area, I can look at past numbers drawn!

J'aime La France.

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
            Member #131594
            August 14, 2012
            171 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2015, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

I received an email yesterday from the DC lottery about this game. It just stated on the website it is coming soon (in February per the email).

Interesting.  I just saw the Virginia Lottery will be offering Cash4Life game starting in early May.  A little cross boarder competition with slightly different games?

Unfortunately, Virginia will be ending their Decades of Dollars game and replacing it with Cash4Life.  I will miss Decades.

Lotto Lucy

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4807 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2015, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.  I just saw the Virginia Lottery will be offering Cash4Life game starting in early May.  A little cross boarder competition with slightly different games?

Unfortunately, Virginia will be ending their Decades of Dollars game and replacing it with Cash4Life.  I will miss Decades.

Thanks for the info lottolucy. I did not know they were eliminating Decades of dollars. I loved that game and it was one of two I ever thought I had a chance of winning. First Win for life became a VA only game, then they eliminated it.  Then the same with Decades of Dollars. I will direct all my small amount of weekly lottery money towards that game till it ends. 

WAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

J'aime La France.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #77167
                July 15, 2009
                556 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2015, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Well if that's what you call a win-Smile  I've won twice since the game started in SC.  $4 for a Lucky Ball and $3 for matching 2 numbers.