Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

cash cow system

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2015, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

has anybody heard of the cash cow system  and how does it work

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4874 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2015, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Do an LP search on it. It's been discussed before. A lot of systems, programs, strategies etc, have been talked about in the forums at one time or another. LP search is like a Google for the lottery.

Good  Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      McKinney/Texas
      United States
      Member #47363
      November 1, 2006
      706 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2015, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I purchased it several years ago and never won a dime. The guy does respond to your email questions after you purchase.

His eBook is riddled with errors and type o's. And, if you do exactly what he states, you'll have to be betting a bundle on each draw.

There is some merit to what he says, but he will sue anybody here who elaborates or shares his system(s).  Each of his systems sold for $50, and of course his results in his eBook ARE ALWAYS AFTER THE FACT - as are all systems.

You are much better off here using FREE INFORMATION - which is much better btw - than anything you can ever pay for.

Flossdog, blackapple, lotterybraker, are just a few of the users out here to read their posts.

Ephesians 3:20

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        McKinney/Texas
        United States
        Member #47363
        November 1, 2006
        706 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I purchased it several years ago and never won a dime. The guy does respond to your email questions after you purchase.

His eBook is riddled with errors and type o's. And, if you do exactly what he states, you'll have to be betting a bundle on each draw.

There is some merit to what he says, but he will sue anybody here who elaborates or shares his system(s).  Each of his systems sold for $50, and of course his results in his eBook ARE ALWAYS AFTER THE FACT - as are all systems.

You are much better off here using FREE INFORMATION - which is much better btw - than anything you can ever pay for.

Flossdog, blackapple, lotterybraker, are just a few of the users out here to read their posts.

I should know better than to bash anybody or anything by now.

The book of Jude teaches us that.

In the Texas Pick 4 drawing this morning, Wed Feb 18, 2015, using the CASH COW system, I could have won a

BUNDLE!!!!!!  Without divulging his system, let me just show you what transpired the last several days, and

see if you can determine what should have been played in this mornings Texas Pick 4 drawing.

Feb 14     7872

Feb 16    8757

Feb 18     7784    THIS IS WHAT WON TODAY. 

Let's hear an AH MEN for THE CASH COW SYSTEM!!!

Oh well. We reap what we sow, or as the world says, "What Goes Around, Comes Around", or "Ain't Karma A ?itch!".

Ephesians 3:20

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
          Ontario
          Canada
          Member #109243
          April 9, 2011
          31437 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/263984