Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina Scratcher Results

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Jim777.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
Member #158848
September 5, 2014
294 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2015, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Post your winners and recommendations! Images appreciated!

Banana   Dance

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions

United States
    Member #158848
    September 5, 2014
    294 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2015, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Recommended NC Scratchers:

• $200 Million Blowout ($20) (Top Prize - $4 Million)
    • $4,000,000 Multiplier Spectacular ($20) (Top Prize - $4 Million)
    • 50X The Cash ($10) (Top Prize - $1 Million)
    • $1,000,000 Jackpot ($10) (Top Prize - $1 Million)
    • Millionaire 7's ($10) (Top Prize - $1 Million)
    • $2500 A Week For Life ($5) (Top Prize - $2500 A Week For Life)

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
      High Point, NC
      United States
      Member #133621
      October 4, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2015, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Bought three os these on the way to work this morning. This card has been red hot lately. Card 47 was a $5 winner, 48 a dud and 49 hit $500. I've hit $500 twice and $1000 once on a single card in the last three weeks. I probably bought 20 of them. What a way to start the week! Good luck NC lottery players!

United States
        Member #158848
        September 5, 2014
        294 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Bought three os these on the way to work this morning. This card has been red hot lately. Card 47 was a $5 winner, 48 a dud and 49 hit $500. I've hit $500 twice and $1000 once on a single card in the last three weeks. I probably bought 20 of them. What a way to start the week! Good luck NC lottery players!

Nice hot streak, FiveX! You're on a roll!  Big Grin

United States
          Member #158848
          September 5, 2014
          294 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2015, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

A guy from Marion, NC (McDowell county, western NC) recently won one of the $4 million top prizes on the brand new 100X the Cash ($20) scratcher, that was just released this past Tuesday!

WOOT!

Party

High Point, NC
            United States
            Member #133621
            October 4, 2012
            58 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I thought Id try 4 of the new $5 Monopoly cards even though the odds are horrendous. I went to a store and got 4 at lunch yesterday and of course they were all duds. At the same time, at the store right next door to the one I was at, a guy bought two and scratched off the top prize of $150K. That is the way it goes. My timing was right but I choose the wrong store. That is two top prizes on that card in three days so that card is played out.

Good luck NCEL players.

High Point, NC
              United States
              Member #133621
              October 4, 2012
              58 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2015, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could say i won this, but I just took a photo off a store window. Guy gave the clerk $500 for selling it to him. The most beautiful card I have ever seen..............

High Point, NC
                United States
                Member #133621
                October 4, 2012
                58 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2015, 10:15 am - IP Logged

You guys aren't going to believe this. I always grab duds off the top of the trash cans when I go in stores to buy tickets. I enter them in for second chance opportunities. I have found over $300 in the last two years in the garbage. I was entering points from my trash cards this morning into lucky zone and I noticed someone missed a hit, I figured it was a break even. Boy was I wrong. Some poor soul beat the odds of 1 in 10000 and threw the card away. I knew it hadn't been cashed because the bar code and numbers were uncovered. I took it to a store to verify and it is indeed ready to be cashed in. I have won 5K before but I swear this was more exciting. Good luck to my NC lottery playing friends!!

Jim777's avatar - e13dc2c8 9163-4600-9f1d-a2456b1f5cab_zpsmbkn

United States
                  Member #95537
                  August 12, 2010
                  54 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2015, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

You guys aren't going to believe this. I always grab duds off the top of the trash cans when I go in stores to buy tickets. I enter them in for second chance opportunities. I have found over $300 in the last two years in the garbage. I was entering points from my trash cards this morning into lucky zone and I noticed someone missed a hit, I figured it was a break even. Boy was I wrong. Some poor soul beat the odds of 1 in 10000 and threw the card away. I knew it hadn't been cashed because the bar code and numbers were uncovered. I took it to a store to verify and it is indeed ready to be cashed in. I have won 5K before but I swear this was more exciting. Good luck to my NC lottery playing friends!!

Ha ha.. NICE... Very Nice.. Talk about LUCK... WOW Nice Find!!

This is how LUCK happens.. You have to just go out there and FIND LUCK.. Look in the Trash.. Seriously.. Lot's of Luck in Dumpsters... No Kidding.. Yes I'm Serious.. I've found some Very Valuable Stuff thrown away in Dumpsters over the years... No kidding.

I also Pick up Scratch Tickets when I find them lying on the ground.. You would not believe the number of Winning tickets I've found over the years lying in the parkling lot or thrown in the trash... People Expect to Lose so much that even when they WIN they don't believe it and Throw the Ticket away.. It's true.