Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs question...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
357 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2015, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Well ive asked about vtracs before..i still dont understand... the standard answer is.... oh simple it means tracking variables! or variables tracking! EASY!

What??? What are vtracs what the heck are VARIABLES!? God bless the person who has a "course on here about vtracs a good effort that everybody tells me to look at on here..but..t goes on forever..and is silly...ok class raise your hands..oh oh me me..ok i see someone in the back raising their hand...now class do your homework for next time...uh oh i see someone didnt do their homework ect....Can someone just explain this VARIABLE Tracking or tracking VARIABLES???

thankyou...and to the course poster im not putting your course down it took a lot of work and im sure others found it helpful, i saw a lot of silliness...just me..

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2015, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Well ive asked about vtracs before..i still dont understand... the standard answer is.... oh simple it means tracking variables! or variables tracking! EASY!

What??? What are vtracs what the heck are VARIABLES!? God bless the person who has a "course on here about vtracs a good effort that everybody tells me to look at on here..but..t goes on forever..and is silly...ok class raise your hands..oh oh me me..ok i see someone in the back raising their hand...now class do your homework for next time...uh oh i see someone didnt do their homework ect....Can someone just explain this VARIABLE Tracking or tracking VARIABLES???

thankyou...and to the course poster im not putting your course down it took a lot of work and im sure others found it helpful, i saw a lot of silliness...just me..

I've already pm'ed you and i will explain vtracs again if you let me..... I have the stamina right now, cannot say it will be here later, but I will try and see if you can get it...................

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51029 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2015, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Complete Vtracs Course: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/172614/1003843

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        357 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2015, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Did you read my post????? Been there done that I appreciate your rply very much but that course is not helpful its long boring and silly...read my post again... thankyou.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51029 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2015, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Did you read my post????? Been there done that I appreciate your rply very much but that course is not helpful its long boring and silly...read my post again... thankyou.

Did you study the course? I think NOT!

You need to learn to crawl: Before you can learn to walk!

If the Course doesn't meet your requirements try Googling: "variable Vtrac"

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2015, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

variables can range from any letter in the alphabet or it could be a sign. Rarely it may be a pic, but most of the time it is just a letter.
            Ex: a variable can be like this in an equation: 4x=12. The x is a variable.
            ====================================
            A variable is just a symbol that is used to represent a number that we do not know. It is usually a letter since letters are the easiest symbols to make. It is very easy to do math with letters since they are symbols almost exactly like numbers. If you do not feel comfortable using letters, try using a question mark instead and slowly try to start using letters.

So in other words you are making a vtrac number a pair, because you are not sure of one of the numbers.

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
              The Quantum Master
              West Concord, MN
              United States
              Member #21
              December 7, 2001
              3680 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

K.I.S.S.

Numbers 0 to 9 are used to select Daily Pick 3 and Pick 4 combinations.

Like so, 027, 980, 123...

Vtrac numbers 1 to 5 are assigned to the Pick 3 / Pick 4 numbers like so,

Pick 3 / Pick 4Vtrac

The Pick 3 numbers we shown before become Vtracs by substitution.

027 substitute as 01 23 73 and becomes 133.

To tell it's a Vtrac, often it's written with a lowercase v to tell it apart from regular Pick 3 / Pick 4 combinations.

Like this, v133.

Now, let's say you've been Tracking these Vtracs and you have a guess that v411 might come up soon.

What are the possible Pick 3 combinations for v411?

We can reverse the set using the table below and find them.

VtracPick 3 / Pick 4
              10 or 5
              21 or 6
              32 or 7
              43 or 8
              54 or 9

v411 can have 3 or 8 as the first combination number, 0 or 5 as the second combination number and 0 or 5 as the third combination number.

We can make the complete set of Pick 3 combinations with these, like so,

You'll find that each individual Pick 3 Vtrac has only 8 combinations.

You can see the complete set of Pick 3 Vtracs here http://www.lotterypost.com/vtracs/mirrors/pick3

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
              Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
              Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
              Knowledge is Beyond Belief
              Wisdom is Not Censored
              Douglas Paul Smallish
              Jehocifer