Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

White Pony

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JustJim.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JustJim's avatar - driver
SunPrairie Wisconsin
United States
Member #162093
December 21, 2014
125 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2015, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

So I bought this lottery guide on ebay called the White Pony Pick-3 lottery guide.  It's got a set of singles and doubles for each day of the month (not year specific).  The list of numbers seems kind of variable, usually 25 - 60 singles per day and another 20 - 30 doubles.  Checking over the lists for this year, it seems to be hitting about 50% of the time. 

Has anyone else checked this out or tested in other states?  I'm just curious if others have tried this guide at all.  Maybe I'll do some back-testing for some prior years if I get some spare time.  It's got a copyright of 2005, so it's been around a couple years.

Here's wishing everyone the good fortune they're looking for.  Remember, if you happen to win more than a couple bucks, try and donate a little to one of your favorite charities - keep that positive mojo working!

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
    United States
    Member #98740
    October 13, 2010
    5432 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2015, 3:48 am - IP Logged

So I bought this lottery guide on ebay called the White Pony Pick-3 lottery guide.  It's got a set of singles and doubles for each day of the month (not year specific).  The list of numbers seems kind of variable, usually 25 - 60 singles per day and another 20 - 30 doubles.  Checking over the lists for this year, it seems to be hitting about 50% of the time. 

Has anyone else checked this out or tested in other states?  I'm just curious if others have tried this guide at all.  Maybe I'll do some back-testing for some prior years if I get some spare time.  It's got a copyright of 2005, so it's been around a couple years.

60 singles "per day" or for the month?

There are 120 unmatched singles on the P3 game so if you play 50% of those 120(60 combos),

it will hit 50% of the time. If you play 30 of them you'll hit 25% and so forth.

Good Luck and win big!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

JustJim's avatar - driver
      SunPrairie Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #162093
      December 21, 2014
      125 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

It's per day, but sometimes not that many.  It looks kind of homemade, like someone put it out on their own.  I guess I'll keep it with a couple of my other guides to compare.

Here's wishing everyone the good fortune they're looking for.  Remember, if you happen to win more than a couple bucks, try and donate a little to one of your favorite charities - keep that positive mojo working!