Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Book Should I Buy Next?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Scsa1000.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Illinois
United States
Member #162842
January 13, 2015
9 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2015, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

I am in Illinois and after a nice $7,000 score I am going to buy another book of lottery tickets to scratch on

youtube for those that subscribe to me. I have four options I am interested in buying. I am having

people vote on it.

1.  $2,500,000 Jackpot. The website says 3 of 4 top prizes are left with about 65% of tickets sold. Although a subscriber told me that one of the top prizes was just sold. So therefore 2 out of 4 or 50% top prizes left with about 65% of tickets sold. This is a $10 ticket, 60 in a book.

2. 50x The Cash, $10 ticket. New game, to prize of $2 mil. 60 ticket in book. All top prizes are left. I am just going to hate seeing a 50x symbol with a dollar under neath it as I hear that is what they do now!

3. Fabulous Fortune. $20 game, 30 tickets in a book. About 45% of tickets have been sold and 3 of top 4 $4mil prizes left. With 4 of 8 second prizes left of one million.

4. 100x The Cash. $20 game. Again new game with about 10% of tickets sold and all top prizes and second place major prizes left.

Anyone have any votes or feedback from Illinois. The EV of a book is $350 or a loss of $250 if you do not hit an upper tier prize. I have scratched many books

before. Just gotta get lucky one time!

kingsofwinning

I have an itch to scratch

"Keep on scratchin"

Addicted to scratching tickets on youtube. (kingsofwinning)

New York
    United States
    Member #157288
    July 14, 2014
    170 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2015, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Personally I don't trust the Lottery agencies when it comes to updating their remaining prizes. For example, they may not be taking into account tickets that have been stolen or returned to the agency because the store closed (Looking at you NY Lottery).

I would go for the newer games as they are less likely to be involved in any lottery agency shenanigans.

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
      Member #158848
      September 5, 2014
      294 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2015, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Personally I don't trust the Lottery agencies when it comes to updating their remaining prizes. For example, they may not be taking into account tickets that have been stolen or returned to the agency because the store closed (Looking at you NY Lottery).

I would go for the newer games as they are less likely to be involved in any lottery agency shenanigans.

I'd go with 100X the Cash. With all top and second prizes left, it's ripe to get plucked. Winning the top prize is highly doubtful, but the 2nd or 3rd prizes are possible, IMHO.

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions

Cape Coral Florida
        United States
        Member #138938
        February 10, 2013
        64 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2015, 12:44 am - IP Logged

100x the cash and this man just helped me win 155 dollars on his channel so everyone go follow him.:)

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
          Chicago,IL.
          United States
          Member #2902
          November 29, 2003
          1427 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2015, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

i tried to find his channel but didn't see it, can someone provide a link. thnx

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Atlanta
            United States
            Member #164138
            February 19, 2015
            26 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2015, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

i tried to find his channel but didn't see it, can someone provide a link. thnx

Same here. The channel doesn't come up when you search his name.

Cape Coral Florida
              United States
              Member #138938
              February 10, 2013
              64 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2015, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

He is Dailyfantasywinnings I believe he has a channel that has videos of the scratching and he promotes his site both. Which both are good by the way. Actually forgot his name is Chris Hurney on youtube.

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
                Member #158848
                September 5, 2014
                294 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2015, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

100x the cash and this man just helped me win 155 dollars on his channel so everyone go follow him.:)

Congrats on a nice winner! 100X was the card I recommended!  Wink

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions

Cape Coral Florida
                  United States
                  Member #138938
                  February 10, 2013
                  64 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2015, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Scratch  doing it again tonight lol. Hopefully going to at least win 200 we will see. Also Chris bought the book Fabulous Fortune and I believe he ended the book 50 dollars up from the normal so 390 or something only losing 210 I think that is right.