Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many 2nd Chance Tickets Have You Entered?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by pcurtis.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164294
February 24, 2015
4 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2015, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I have entered over 10,000 tickets, and I haven't won anything. Has anyone on here won anything, and how many have you entered so far?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1706 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2015, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I have entered over 10,000 tickets, and I haven't won anything. Has anyone on here won anything, and how many have you entered so far?

My God !!!  What state do you live and play in ???

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I enter my Weekly Grand tickets for the 2nd chance drawing that they have each  month but it's no where near the amount of those tickets. I usually only enter 5-10 tickets a month. Eek

I haven't won on it yet.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
        Member #149820
        December 9, 2013
        644 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Oh wow with all the ones I find in the trash and the ones customers give to me after losing I still dont have that many....LOL I dont think so anyways Im at 16,500 points right now...I havent won anything either, but since i dont pay for the tickets Im gonna keep entering them and keep on trying.

United States
          Member #164294
          February 24, 2015
          4 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2015, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

California. Honestly, I don't think it make a difference if you enter 1 or 1000. It all depend on luck.

Detroit
            United States
            Member #161964
            December 17, 2014
            18 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm cool with a gas station clerk near me, and they have a little box near the scanner for people to dump their losers, so he lets me take them (less for him to clear up), so I had about 95k in points last year. I ended up dumping all of them into the monthly draw for $100 worth of instant tickets (a 3 points a piece, that was over 31k entries).

No luck. Crying

south el monte
              United States
              Member #154982
              May 4, 2014
              65 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2015, 12:22 am - IP Logged

few thousand ..i never won anything. I think its fixed. I doubt its random....

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                harvard,il
                United States
                Member #96756
                September 4, 2010
                2464 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2015, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

over the years i may have that many pick 3 tickets but they wouldn't be that tallGreen laugh

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

CALI
                  Afghanistan
                  Member #118735
                  November 6, 2011
                  134 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2015, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Since 2011 about 27,000 ticketts Second Chance for lotto.

We have spent over $60 grand with the group, this  may never happen

United States
                    Member #122468
                    February 1, 2012
                    530 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2015, 6:15 am - IP Logged

I have never entered second chance tickets. In my state of Mass. a few months ago there was a woman who won on a second chance drawing on a 30 dollar scratch ticket. There were over 900,000 entries for one win. I think it's a waste of time. The person who started this thread entered 10.000 tickets and won nothing. You could have someone enter 1 ticket and win since it's all random. I use to think that people who entered so many tickets had a much better chance but apparently it's not the case.

avacat's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #156153
                      June 9, 2014
                      42 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how many I've entered-- countless, lol!  We're allowed to enter 75 tickets per day (with varying points for each ticket).  I enter 75 if I have them-- people give them to me, and I get them out of the top of trash cans--I don't "dig"!! I just got an email yesterday informing me that I had won $500 in a weekly drawing. 'Bout time!! Good luck to all-- don't give up.

United States
                        Member #161539
                        December 3, 2014
                        328 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2015, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how many I've entered-- countless, lol!  We're allowed to enter 75 tickets per day (with varying points for each ticket).  I enter 75 if I have them-- people give them to me, and I get them out of the top of trash cans--I don't "dig"!! I just got an email yesterday informing me that I had won $500 in a weekly drawing. 'Bout time!! Good luck to all-- don't give up.

That's a nice 2nd chance win ... probably no taxes to pay unless you maybe win again ... don't know if the 2nd chance wins are all totaled together for the year or kept separate.

I also will look at tickets tossed in the trash can ... if no one else is there at the time, usually when I check them on the computer later ... they have already been entered.

Looks like everyone is entering their tickets these days ... this is not a "2nd chance" story, this happened many years ago at a small convience store, as I was leaving I saw an enormous bunch of tickets on the top of an outside trash can by the door. I grabbed them all to check out later ... there were scratch offs and only Pick 4 tickets, most of the Pick 4 tickets were $.50 straight and box ... no money on the few scratch off tickets but there must have been about $25 in Pick 4 tickets tossed out ... kept checking and almost to the end found a $100 winner ... it was a $.50 boxed number.

They got careless and missed that winner ... if I hadn't grabbed those tickets and more trash had covered them up, there's a very good chance that $100 winner would never have been cashed ... unless the store employees went through everything later near closing time.

I really would like to check all the trash cans in PA ... imagine what might be in some of them, besides garbage !

purluesky ... I'm impressed with that photo of all those tickets, mind-boggling ... watch out for "spontaneous combustion" with them all packed so tight !!!

CW

JustJim's avatar - driver
                          SunPrairie Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #162093
                          December 21, 2014
                          126 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2015, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I usually enter 10 - 15 per week and haven't won anything.  A lady who works in the same building with me had her husband win a 2nd chance drawing years ago, back when they had a cheesey weekly television show and he got to be on the show.

Here's wishing everyone the good fortune they're looking for.  Remember, if you happen to win more than a couple bucks, try and donate a little to one of your favorite charities - keep that positive mojo working!

mrbg's avatar - NofVcy
                            Nashville,TN
                            United States
                            Member #79101
                            August 26, 2009
                            11010 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2015, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Thousands with no luck

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                              Augusta, Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #127854
                              May 10, 2012
                              81 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2015, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

WOW!! I can't believe you've not won anything! I've won quite a bit. When I won the $20,000 taxes paid, I had only 6 tickets entered for that weeks drawing.  Don't give up! I hope you win something soon!

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!