Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams, Numbers, Feeling Like an Idiot

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 2 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #164328
February 26, 2015
6 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2015, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post here.  I had to sign up after what happened to me last night so others who can relate or sympathize with me can read this.

For context, my Mom has always had the gift of numbers.  She either gets her numbers through dreams or through hints in every-day life.  Ever since I can remember, she's had this gift and used it to win small jackpots in the lotto.  I remember countless times where she celebrated her victories.

I've always wished for this gift myself but I thought I didn't have it.  The luckiest I got was winning $27 from a WIN4 Lucky Sum.

Anyway. 

Last Saturday I woke up from a dream and surprisingly remembered a set of 3 numbers.  I immediately wrote them down because I have TERRIBLE memory.  I told my partner that it was my intention to play them on WIN4 because the numbers were very specific and it must mean something.  1786, 1708 and 1709.

Well, come Monday, I didn't play.  Or Tuesday, or Wednesday.  I was holding off a bit.  Then last night, I decided to hop on my NY Lotto app and started to go back on the winnings numbers for the week.

To my surprise...1708 were the winning numbers on Monday.  Just two days after my dream, the winning numbers were one of mine.

Now, you may say this is just a chance thing...but I don't think so.  I believe those numbers were specifically given to me in my dream because it was going to happen.  I've seen this gift with my Mom my whole life.  I just wish I had followed through and not waited to play. 

Here's a screen capture of the notes in my iPhone with the date I wrote them down, and a screen capture of the numbers in the NY Lotto app.

I could've been 5K richer right now.  :(  :(  :( 

New York
    United States
    Member #164328
    February 26, 2015
    6 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2015, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I went and played them today anyway.

Today's mid day is 1731.

I was definitely onto something with the 17 thing :/

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23346 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2015, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        16049 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2015, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Wow...angievee .I would say play the other two numbers. You have good dreams

Look like 1786 showed with mirror 1731 and last night 1709 mirrored the 9 to 4 ...4071...amazing!!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

New York
          United States
          Member #164328
          February 26, 2015
          6 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I know! 

I feel super disappointed in myself for not playing on Monday.  I'm also sad because I feel like this was a unique experience and I missed out.  I've never had such a clear memory of numbers in my dreams, let alone 3 different combinations of sets of four.  That's wild!

Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            16049 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2015, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I know! 

I feel super disappointed in myself for not playing on Monday.  I'm also sad because I feel like this was a unique experience and I missed out.  I've never had such a clear memory of numbers in my dreams, let alone 3 different combinations of sets of four.  That's wild!

I see how you must feel.....have to admit, this is amazing...what if they still come? You never know!!! Good luck!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

New York
              United States
              Member #164328
              February 26, 2015
              6 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2015, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I see how you must feel.....have to admit, this is amazing...what if they still come? You never know!!! Good luck!

I sure hope it does. 

Thanks for the positive words.  I want to shake this off and feel positive that it will happen again but it's so hard every time I see those darn numbers on the lotto page. lol

Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                16049 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2015, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I sure hope it does. 

Thanks for the positive words.  I want to shake this off and feel positive that it will happen again but it's so hard every time I see those darn numbers on the lotto page. lol

ROFL

New York
                  United States
                  Member #164328
                  February 26, 2015
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Hit the lucky sum today with...17.

haaaa...

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #27294
                    November 29, 2005
                    16049 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2015, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Hit the lucky sum today with...17.

haaaa...

Congrats!!!! Stay on those other two