Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LFM System-

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by barbara57.

Page 1 of 1
51
PrintE-mailLink
Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
New York, NY
United States
Member #39471
May 16, 2006
2696 Posts
Offline
Posted: February 27, 2015, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Learning From our Mistakes (LFM) System

This is still in embryonic/ideation stage....i proposed something similar years ago, but we are hppefully sharper now.

The idea is to see what we as a collective hit and what we didn't hit. NOTE WELL: Newbies acquaint yourself with Lotterypost's features and basic player lingo, so that w don't get tied up answering elementary questions. People are all helpful here, but ...

Example for Thursday Feb 26, from the 72 P3 draws on Lotterypost.

We, collectively hit 57 straight...a full 20% of draws were not hit straight. Still we did well hitting the other 80%. Can we learn any thing from what we hit and what we didn't hit? Why, out of more than 4300 predictions, couldn't we  we hit 20 % of  states"?

Here they are...

Arizona359
Arkansas373977
California014234
Colorado436
Connecticut386902
Delaware123320
Florida608055
Georgia013260
Idaho049395
Illinois497305
Indiana161500
Iowa278932
Kansas614
Kentucky317504
Louisiana501
Maryland133336
Massachusetts
Michigan394976
Minnesota097
Missouri479230
Nebraska736
New Jersey616465
New Mexico244961
New York886745
North Carolina563046
Ohio095244
Oklahoma469
Ontario487056
Oregon (1pm & 7pm)
Oregon (4pm & 10pm)
Pennsylvania514108
Puerto Rico104491
Québec088
Rhode Island
South Carolina379403
Tennessee (Mid & Eve)225051
Tennessee (Morning)767
Texas (Day & Night)005672
Texas (Morn & Eve)300577
Tri-State456494
Virginia313445
Washington926
Washington, D.C.668151
West Virginia421
Western Canada709
Wisconsin389

$$$

    Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2696 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: February 27, 2015, 10:54 am - IP Logged

    I'm suggsting that the numbers we didn't hit have patterns to them...and that if we 54research them properly we come up with a system that helps us with that elusive 20%

    $$$

      Avatar
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1744 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: February 27, 2015, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

      Learning From our Mistakes (LFM) System

      This is still in embryonic/ideation stage....i proposed something similar years ago, but we are hppefully sharper now.

      The idea is to see what we as a collective hit and what we didn't hit. NOTE WELL: Newbies acquaint yourself with Lotterypost's features and basic player lingo, so that w don't get tied up answering elementary questions. People are all helpful here, but ...

      Example for Thursday Feb 26, from the 72 P3 draws on Lotterypost.

      We, collectively hit 57 straight...a full 20% of draws were not hit straight. Still we did well hitting the other 80%. Can we learn any thing from what we hit and what we didn't hit? Why, out of more than 4300 predictions, couldn't we  we hit 20 % of  states"?

      Here they are...

      Arizona359
      Arkansas373977
      California014234
      Colorado436
      Connecticut386902
      Delaware123320
      Florida608055
      Georgia013260
      Idaho049395
      Illinois497305
      Indiana161500
      Iowa278932
      Kansas614
      Kentucky317504
      Louisiana501
      Maryland133336
      Massachusetts
      Michigan394976
      Minnesota097
      Missouri479230
      Nebraska736
      New Jersey616465
      New Mexico244961
      New York886745
      North Carolina563046
      Ohio095244
      Oklahoma469
      Ontario487056
      Oregon (1pm & 7pm)
      Oregon (4pm & 10pm)
      Pennsylvania514108
      Puerto Rico104491
      Québec088
      Rhode Island
      South Carolina379403
      Tennessee (Mid & Eve)225051
      Tennessee (Morning)767
      Texas (Day & Night)005672
      Texas (Morn & Eve)300577
      Tri-State456494
      Virginia313445
      Washington926
      Washington, D.C.668151
      West Virginia421
      Western Canada709
      Wisconsin389

      How did "We" "collectively" hit 80% Straight [Pick 3], in the first place ???

        Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: March 2, 2015, 10:00 am - IP Logged

        How did "We" "collectively" hit 80% Straight [Pick 3], in the first place ???

        Take all the straight hits on any particular day. Compare to all states results.

        $$$

          Avatar
          bowling Green ky
          United States
          Member #154383
          April 14, 2014
          1479 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: March 2, 2015, 10:11 am - IP Logged

          Fibnacca kentucky today midday please