Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2021, 1:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lucky's system

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MikeinMotley.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
macon
United States
Member #80714
October 3, 2009
105 Posts

well lucky's system hit again in Ga. he predicted 7309 came tonight!!!! serious players should use lucky's daily tracker at least in Ga.  wtg!!! lucky!!!!!!.

United States
    Member #116472
    September 11, 2011
    1262 Posts

Yessuh! here in the tri states ive been watching..i use it to get pairs... so far like its hit between day and night pairwise eight times since last friday!  i won on 645 last night for a box... i would reccomend trying it im enjoying watching what happens... a good tool for your bag of tricks..

United States
      Member #123715
      February 27, 2012
      11 Posts

It might be helpful to other LP members and visitors if you posted a link when you mention how great a "system" has sorked for you.

It makes it easier for everyone......there are thousands of "systems" on LP.

Thanks!

macon
        United States
        Member #80714
        October 3, 2009
        105 Posts

It might be helpful to other LP members and visitors if you posted a link when you mention how great a "system" has sorked for you.

Thanks!

lucky's daily tracker, i mentioned already in this post, great tool

reddog's avatar - reddog 20avatar.jpg
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          3665 Posts

Thanks!

Click on Systems and you will see it. You will have full access to all the system once you become a platinum member.

Kay's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #503
            February 27, 2001
            2037 Posts

well lucky's system hit again in Ga. he predicted 7309 came tonight!!!! serious players should use lucky's daily tracker at least in Ga.  wtg!!! lucky!!!!!!.

Hi  j4harv,

How many number/s  does lucky's tracker system  gives to play?.         

macon
              United States
              Member #80714
              October 3, 2009
              105 Posts

ten sets plus key numbers

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                "Study Filters"
                United States
                Member #81312
                October 16, 2009
                35229 Posts

I Agree!

Party

I"m glad you said it has worked for you for the Pick 4.  Banana

I was stuck on using it for just the pick 3.

Good Luck .

Lottery goals---->>>>> 

United States
                  Member #116472
                  September 11, 2011
                  1262 Posts

tri state tonite 810 another winner for lucky in tri state!  ps the night before was 189, that too!! the only problem im having is the timing, and the odd numbers that show up for a day or two other than that its been like 12 out of fourteen  that won...i know its a day or two which is correct, but can anyone help with the timing...those frustrating ones that show up throw it off balance grrrrrr!

Motley, Va
                    United States
                    Member #156931
                    July 4, 2014
                    2317 Posts

tri state tonite 810 another winner for lucky in tri state!  ps the night before was 189, that too!! the only problem im having is the timing, and the odd numbers that show up for a day or two other than that its been like 12 out of fourteen  that won...i know its a day or two which is correct, but can anyone help with the timing...those frustrating ones that show up throw it off balance grrrrrr!

i hit a P4 box off of his daily tracker the other day, it was not one of his highlighted or red numbers either, so I guess any of them can fall at anytime. I wished it would not change to the next day so quick after a draw so  I could compare numbers. I have started copying it to notepad text file for viewing after the draw or it will be on the next day when u go back to it after the drawing...Timing is my only concern to. I have got str8 hits on the P3 tracker by playing them all sometimes. The main problem I have now is I look at TO many systems that vary from one another and you never know which is correct or close : / but overall it's a great tool to have in the bag-o-tools!

Mike