Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missouri: 3/1 - 3/31/2015

Topic closed. 947 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 30 of 64
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
18973 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2015, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

i was feeling beat down cause i played 938 but oh MzD i am feeling yours too aint that something theres your 428

I Played 739 midday.

Looking at the ticket now.

Molottery be on one, 738 ran a lot, now, 739.

They got that pick 4 off, only paid out, $17,000.00

I played, 444 in the pick 3.

I'm only playing my one number.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    Eastern Missouri
    United States
    Member #841
    November 7, 2002
    2430 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2015, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Molottery is on something

I had 9998, sometimes I just don't know

Numbers.

lothob's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
      Member #60481
      April 20, 2008
      7053 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2015, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your input D_A!!  I've been tracking sums a little bit but haven't done much with the vtracs.  I've been thinking it could only help if I do a little more but as you said, giving it the time you need does not always work out.  Thanks again for the info!  I appreciate it!  All if us on here have to be pretty persistent as that has to be the only sane reason we keep doing it!  LOL

BeachLife,

I concur with D_A re: the uses of vtracs and sums - and other indicators. I like to see a few of them line up before taking sustained and persistent action.

However, let me add to the conversation by stating that it's not only about persistence as you note but it's also about being disciplined in your betting. Prediction is only half the battle because how many times have you predicted a number to come and it comes but you've long forgotten about it or worse, you didn't forget and did hit it but had too little money on it to make a difference. Trust me that's happens to me far too many times than I'd like to admit.

For example, let's take D_A's 268. Let's suppose I bet $1 s/b @ the store on a daily basis. If it comes out by next week, I'm definitely still ahead and it was worth it. But let's suppose Molott puts it on a hiatus - hopefully not 3 years - but perhaps 3 months - and I do catch it boxed in 3 months with a payout of $80. Hmmm. Now I spent let's say $90x2= $180 chasing it only for me not to catch it straight and receive a loss of $100 for my "enjoyment." Of course, we all want to catch it straight and if I did, I would have a likely profit of $320, so I guess that is the gamble we are taking. The problem is of course that it is 6x less likely to hit it straight than boxed and as D_A points out look at how long some of these numbers like 146 are taking to come out boxed, let alone straight, so if you choose the wrong number, you will quickly go bust, which brings us full cycle back to prediction again. 

I guess one of the lessons I keep relearning is about when to hit my stop loss "button." If you read my earlier posts about Sum 14, I referred to a betting strategy partly to help anyone who might not have thought of it but mostly to help hold myself accountable for stopping if my prediction about sum 14 turns out to be incorrect.

So I will either quit my chase of sum 14 after 18 days or double my bets based on other indicators. I look at the sums in four 18 day periods and note the frequency of a sum's appearance in those 18 day periods. If a sum looks sluggish for a period or two then I take note. If it shows a particular pattern then I might jump in.

The lesson I have to keep learning is when to admit the error of my ways and quit the chase of a given chase.

Hope that adds perspective on your consideration of sums and vtracs.

Hmmm. After that dissertation I think I need a shot of Johnny Walker.

Good luck.

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."  Muhammad Ali

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
        Member #6363
        August 20, 2004
        4052 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2015, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Molottery is on something

I had 9998, sometimes I just don't know

I had 4448 two time on Friday night. And dropped it because 4148 came in...Thud

and the 8444 info came back tonight because the trac was still due and it was an "all even"

but I dismissed it because of the Friday's drawing. unbelievable.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
          Member #6363
          August 20, 2004
          4052 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2015, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

BeachLife,

I concur with D_A re: the uses of vtracs and sums - and other indicators. I like to see a few of them line up before taking sustained and persistent action.

However, let me add to the conversation by stating that it's not only about persistence as you note but it's also about being disciplined in your betting. Prediction is only half the battle because how many times have you predicted a number to come and it comes but you've long forgotten about it or worse, you didn't forget and did hit it but had too little money on it to make a difference. Trust me that's happens to me far too many times than I'd like to admit.

For example, let's take D_A's 268. Let's suppose I bet $1 s/b @ the store on a daily basis. If it comes out by next week, I'm definitely still ahead and it was worth it. But let's suppose Molott puts it on a hiatus - hopefully not 3 years - but perhaps 3 months - and I do catch it boxed in 3 months with a payout of $80. Hmmm. Now I spent let's say $90x2= $180 chasing it only for me not to catch it straight and receive a loss of $100 for my "enjoyment." Of course, we all want to catch it straight and if I did, I would have a likely profit of $320, so I guess that is the gamble we are taking. The problem is of course that it is 6x less likely to hit it straight than boxed and as D_A points out look at how long some of these numbers like 146 are taking to come out boxed, let alone straight, so if you choose the wrong number, you will quickly go bust, which brings us full cycle back to prediction again. 

I guess one of the lessons I keep relearning is about when to hit my stop loss "button." If you read my earlier posts about Sum 14, I referred to a betting strategy partly to help anyone who might not have thought of it but mostly to help hold myself accountable for stopping if my prediction about sum 14 turns out to be incorrect.

So I will either quit my chase of sum 14 after 18 days or double my bets based on other indicators. I look at the sums in four 18 day periods and note the frequency of a sum's appearance in those 18 day periods. If a sum looks sluggish for a period or two then I take note. If it shows a particular pattern then I might jump in.

The lesson I have to keep learning is when to admit the error of my ways and quit the chase of a given chase.

Good luck.

Good Stuff! Thumbs Up

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

United States
            Member #81314
            October 16, 2009
            18973 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2015, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

BeachLife,

Good luck.

Great information @ lothob

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
              st.charles mo
              United States
              Member #160047
              October 16, 2014
              1657 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2015, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Good Stuff! Thumbs Up

I Agree!

NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #90535
                April 29, 2010
                11975 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2015, 8:49 am - IP Logged

9 7 5

4 9 2

3 4 7

7 6 2

2 0 7

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #157793
                  July 31, 2014
                  700 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2015, 9:30 am - IP Logged

BeachLife,

Good luck.

Great info lothob!!!  I love hearing everyone's perspective on the subject!!  You have made some excellent points with the topic.  Hoping my persistence, discipline and increasing knowledge of the game not only make it more interesting and fun, but will definitely increase my odds of winning more and more also.  I love how this website makes all of that easier as well by giving us a forum to discuss and share our knowledge and perspective of the game.  I appreciate your input.  Thank you.   

By the way, pour two....  I'll have one as well!  LOL

Good luck!

Cheers

BeachLife42015

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18973 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2015, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Midday quick picks yesterday:  428, 814

I worked it out, for midday, off the 428, I played, 739, 713, 539.

If I buy a quick pick today, I"m working it out for midday and evening, @ $1.00 box.

Good Luck.

Quick pick=428= 973

Evening winning number was 937.

The Struggle is real!

CLOVER$BAY's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      MO
                      United States
                      Member #76619
                      July 2, 2009
                      699 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2015, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Good morning to all, had to take a break from the numbers to watch them fall for a few weeks, to refresh my mind.

Hot Digits for the week 3/16th--3/22nd.

9= *90--95--99

7=   72--75

8=   80--*82--86--87--88

Due Digits for this week,

0=  02--05--*06--*09

4=  40--41--48

5= *51--52--54

Good Luck!!

United States
                        Member #81314
                        October 16, 2009
                        18973 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much @ CLOVER$BAY

Good Luck to you!Banana

The Struggle is real!

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          18973 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Due Front pairs:

18x

21x

37x

42x

62x

67x

86x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
                            st.charles mo
                            United States
                            Member #160047
                            October 16, 2014
                            1657 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

most overdue lead number is 3....mid day lead numbers due and overdue  3  6  4...  evening  3  2  0  the 3 has not shown in first position for 48 draws

Missouri
                              United States
                              Member #157793
                              July 31, 2014
                              700 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:32 am - IP Logged

most overdue lead number is 3....mid day lead numbers due and overdue  3  6  4...  evening  3  2  0  the 3 has not shown in first position for 48 draws

Good info!  Thanks parkerdog!

Good luck!

BeachLife42015

Page 30 of 64