Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Abraham Hicks ?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Greer
United States
Member #164445
March 2, 2015
5 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2015, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone else apply the teachings of Abraham to win the lottery. I myself am a pure believer in the Law of Attraction ! The universe is only responding to what you are offering emotionally, so therefore you have to get yourself in the emotional state of allowing the win to flow to you ! This is an exciting and fun process! Everything is done on a vibrational level ! It's done, you've already won, it just hasn't manifested because you are still to busy looking for it. If you just relax into well being and KNOWING an expecting to win then it will flow effortlessly !

Thanks to all ! 

Gregory:)

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    1046 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2015, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello Gregory: I am reading "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne of "The Secret" and tring to apply the teachings.  But my higher teacher is God.  Being thankful and grateful is key imo. Still waiting for a win to manifest however it will come :>)

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4577 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone else apply the teachings of Abraham to win the lottery. I myself am a pure believer in the Law of Attraction ! The universe is only responding to what you are offering emotionally, so therefore you have to get yourself in the emotional state of allowing the win to flow to you ! This is an exciting and fun process! Everything is done on a vibrational level ! It's done, you've already won, it just hasn't manifested because you are still to busy looking for it. If you just relax into well being and KNOWING an expecting to win then it will flow effortlessly !

Thanks to all ! 

Gregory:)

RE- AFFIRMING  AGAIN LOALottery

All aboard!

1st Las Vegas Law: You have to be Willing to be LUCKY, then FORTUNA will find You Emoji

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley