Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

List of Dreams

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Janair's avatar - disney32

Bahamas
Member #161305
November 24, 2014
167 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2015, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Good morning everyone!  I really was in dreamland last night. BedThe following are a list of things I dreamed:

children riding a train on the outdoors it started going fast

A lady crying saying she do not want her boyfriend Steve anymore

A principal scolding some of her teachers

A little girl(very tiny) lost one of her shoe so she Sat on a little boy and began hitting him because she thought he took her shoe. 

Two males were in a car.  The male in the passenger seat appeared to be my former classmate.   One of the males started lighting matches and  he was throwing them.  As he threw them it gave a gun shot sound.  One of the matches was thrown at a school which then resulted in the school burning down and there were also students in the school at the time.  Both men in the car sped off.

I was in a fight with a woman and I was holding her weave which had came from the back of her hair as a result of me fighting.

My brother was riding a red and white motorbike.

Laughing   

Running

Hugging

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    7024 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2015, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Good morning everyone!  I really was in dreamland last night. BedThe following are a list of things I dreamed:

A little girl(very tiny) lost one of her shoe so she Sat on a little boy and began hitting him because she thought he took her shoe. 

Two males were in a car.  The male in the passenger seat appeared to be my former classmate.   One of the males started lighting matches and  he was throwing them.  As he threw them it gave a gun shot sound.  One of the matches was thrown at a school which then resulted in the school burning down and there were also students in the school at the time.  Both men in the car sped off.

I was in a fight with a woman and I was holding her weave which had came from the back of her hair as a result of me fighting.

Laughing   

Running

Hugging

List of dreams  (Normalized)

Method 1:  1-7-5-7

Method 2:  6-0-8-0
    Method 3:  9-7-1-9
    Method 4:  2-2-9-2
    Method 5:  1-3-2-2/1327
    Method 6:  9-8-7-5

Method 1:  5-9-3

Method 2:  0-9-1
    Method 3:  7-9-4
    Method 4:  8-4-1
    Method 5:  4-3-5
    Method 6:  7-9-4/7794/4497

Tiny  (Normalized)

Method 1:  1-5-8

Method 2:  3-7-3
    Method 3:  7-8-6
    Method 4:  7-2-8
    Method 5:  4-0-4
    Method 6:  7-7-7/7747

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1744 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2015, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Laughing   

Running

Hugging

Requesting numbers for too many dreams, can only confuse your game play.