Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm curious what tools you use on LP

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2015, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I was a Platinum member and did not up my membership "yet".  I'm curious what tools y'all use to help make your decisions and why you feel it's "the best" or why you use it. For me, I didn't get any benefit from them playing the jackpot games   I'm considering upping my membership again just because Todd works hard fir us by providing LP and allows us to connect with other like minded individuals.

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2015, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes, I use the wheels and other charts that are offered here. But mostly I try to keep my membership renewed because I think Todd has worked hard on this site and I am trying to give a little something back to him.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
      If you don't like it, spit it out!
      United States
      Member #4756
      May 23, 2004
      3435 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2015, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

I was a Platinum member and did not up my membership "yet".  I'm curious what tools y'all use to help make your decisions and why you feel it's "the best" or why you use it. For me, I didn't get any benefit from them playing the jackpot games   I'm considering upping my membership again just because Todd works hard fir us by providing LP and allows us to connect with other like minded individuals.

If you play the pick 3 or the pick 4, I would highly suggest to look into lottolaugh's new books on on using the LP number search tool. The books, in my opinion, are excellent in teaching you how to use the tools.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        5367 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2015, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I use all the lottery systems, the lottery charts, the lunar chart daily, the Search drawing to backtrack & research numbers. I use the forums to see what new. I can see what other players are thinking, who may be thinking the same way I'm about a hunch or a number. I use the quick picks. Todd keeps it nice here. I really just enjoy what I do here on this site. It a place to talk to others in another state about the numbers. When your doing the workouts you know all the number are not going to land in that state. Here you can tell someone , look this number or sets of number keeps popping up and it constant it could be head your way, if our state doesn't get it first. Now, that we have the calendars it has gotten better. This is why I think it a great site. It well worth the platinum membership. Thumbs Up

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1743 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2015, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I use all the lottery systems, the lottery charts, the lunar chart daily, the Search drawing to backtrack & research numbers. I use the forums to see what new. I can see what other players are thinking, who may be thinking the same way I'm about a hunch or a number. I use the quick picks. Todd keeps it nice here. I really just enjoy what I do here on this site. It a place to talk to others in another state about the numbers. When your doing the workouts you know all the number are not going to land in that state. Here you can tell someone , look this number or sets of number keeps popping up and it constant it could be head your way, if our state doesn't get it first. Now, that we have the calendars it has gotten better. This is why I think it a great site. It well worth the platinum membership. Thumbs Up

What is the purpose of the Lunar Calendar ???  How can you use the Lunar Calendar, to choose numbers, in the game of Lottery ???

grwurston's avatar - 144
            Let's Go Rangers!!!
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            5093 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2015, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Look under Quick Links and click on Premium Memberships for a comparison of the different memberships, then decide. Kind of a no-brainer to me...  As they say, It's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              904 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2015, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the feedback y'all

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?