Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help :)

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Greer
United States
Member #164445
March 2, 2015
5 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2015, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I am new to playing the lottery (just turned 18) ! I have a full grasp on Powerball-Mega Millions playing, but do not fully understand pick 3 & pick 4 ! If anyone could help me comprehend them better and could also give me some formulas that would greatly appreciated!

Thanks to all!

Wishing everyone a blessed and LUCKY day !

Gregory :)

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #77167
    July 15, 2009
    556 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2015, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

If you click on Forums at the top of the page--select the game you would like more info on.  Good luck to you! Smile

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I am new to playing the lottery (just turned 18) ! I have a full grasp on Powerball-Mega Millions playing, but do not fully understand pick 3 & pick 4 ! If anyone could help me comprehend them better and could also give me some formulas that would greatly appreciated!

Thanks to all!

Study Lotto Laughs systems !!! Her nationwide success rate, hitting numbers with her many different systems, speaks for itself.

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        WA
        United States
        Member #122238
        January 27, 2012
        180 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2015, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all!

Just turned 18 and wanting to play these games already? Be careful what you wish for. I would suggest you spend time study on your own first, take at least a couple years...play them on paper or excel spreadsheets...then you will figure out your own way. DO NOT rely on any system out there, none will profit you any more than losing money. Be mindful of your habit and control yourself. Do not keep throwing money at the lottery, unless otherwise you figured out a way to make what you lost and then some in returns.

Just wanted to lay it out there.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4874 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Just turned 18 and wanting to play these games already? Be careful what you wish for. I would suggest you spend time study on your own first, take at least a couple years...play them on paper or excel spreadsheets...then you will figure out your own way. DO NOT rely on any system out there, none will profit you any more than losing money. Be mindful of your habit and control yourself. Do not keep throwing money at the lottery, unless otherwise you figured out a way to make what you lost and then some in returns.

Just wanted to lay it out there.

Good advice there. I would also add forget about playing "all states" for now. Stick to your state only, study it hard and you

will eventually learn how your state "plays".  Not to discourage you, but this can be a very expensive hobby. It can also be

very time consuming keeping up with charts, work outs, and what not. You may think, or have been led to believe, it is easy

to win. It is not. It takes a lot of work and dedication and you must keep an open mind. Sit back, and observe, observe,

observe. The numbers will tell you what numbers to play, but it takes time to learn what they are telling you. Also, anytime

you try something new, back test it 3 to 6 months first to make sure it is not just a short term thing. You want long term

consistency. And always remember, as soon as you think you have figured it out, it will bite you in the ass.

Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19829 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2015, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all!

Just check the prediction results for those games to see which predictor would be making a profit if they played their predictions and read their posts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2015, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all!

FORGET THE LOTTERY....IT'S A LOSING PROPOSITION IN THE LONG RUN...YOU SHOULDN'T BE GAMBLING AT YOUR AGE...

WANT TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY? FOLD IT IN HALF.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2123 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2015, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello, look like a lion mammal for example, hunting in the savannah of Africa, it first goes in puppy or weaker, controlling the odds in your favor, to get the most will flock,
                  Converting to lotteries, go first try to double your money in the pairs game of pick 3 or pick3, when you have Money, play friends, a powwerball eg
                At first you have to go ant task type, the played easier to balance

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23273 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2015, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                    United States
                    Member #98740
                    October 13, 2010
                    5432 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2015, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Do it now and get it out of your system.Jester

My advice is to take emotions out of it.

If you lose don't spend more just because you're upset.

A good start is to find the "guess one number chart".

It's basically based on you guessing which number would come on the next draw

and play all 35 numbers associated with it.

Approach it sensibly and systemically Wink Good Luck!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

United States
                      Member #67870
                      December 7, 2008
                      154 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2015, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all!

For Pick3 and Pick4, you try to guess which balls win the draw.

You can win by deciding if you play in any order or exact order, or 50/50.

For Pick 3 the prizes are small though, but Pick 4 has harder odds of winning.

Can you be more specific now? What questions do you have at the moment?

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49784 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks to all!

Go to the Website for the Lottery of Your Choice: Select the Game of Your Choice: Review the How to Play Section to Learn the Basics for the Game of Your Choice...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!