Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help with Printing Yearly Lottery Calendars 11 x 14 size.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Claret.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Galloway, Ohio
United States
Member #163255
January 24, 2015
309 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2015, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I use the Lottery yearly calendar alot.  Is there a way I can select the yearly calendars and print on 11 x 14 paper?  There used to be a site that had this capability and now I cannot find it.  Is it possible to copy and paste in Word and adjust margins?  Thanks for any info.  I like to mark the numbers that have fallen on the calendar.  Sometimes, there are patterns.  Also, I heard that in Ohio, the machines run certain sets of numbers before the actual drawings.  Is that why 909 or 009 has not fallen?  It falls in practice.  LOL  Wink.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49767 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2015, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I use the Lottery yearly calendar alot.  Is there a way I can select the yearly calendars and print on 11 x 14 paper?  There used to be a site that had this capability and now I cannot find it.  Is it possible to copy and paste in Word and adjust margins?  Thanks for any info.  I like to mark the numbers that have fallen on the calendar.  Sometimes, there are patterns.  Also, I heard that in Ohio, the machines run certain sets of numbers before the actual drawings.  Is that why 909 or 009 has not fallen?  It falls in practice.  LOL  Wink.

l guess you mean the Lottery Results Calendar...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Galloway, Ohio
      United States
      Member #163255
      January 24, 2015
      309 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

The individual yearly calendar that shows the drawings each day from the beginning of the lottery until now.  Each year Jan - Dec. starting with December 1979.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49767 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2015, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

The individual yearly calendar that shows the drawings each day from the beginning of the lottery until now.  Each year Jan - Dec. starting with December 1979.

Under the Resources TAB: Their are a couple of other Calendars...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
          Ontario
          Canada
          Member #109243
          April 9, 2011
          31437 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2015, 1:10 am - IP Logged

There Are Sites Where You Can Print Out A Blank Monthly Calendar In That Size.

On LP You Have A Choice For Pick 3 Or Pick 4 Calendars But They Are Not Combined.

Since You Are A Premium Member,You Have Access To The Calendars

Go Here For Pick 3:http://www.lotterypost.com/results/oh/calendar/pick3

Or Here For Pick 4:http://www.lotterypost.com/results/oh/calendar/pick4

The Rest Is Up To Your Printer Settings On Paper Size...11" x14"

Galloway, Ohio
            United States
            Member #163255
            January 24, 2015
            309 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2015, 4:13 am - IP Logged

There Are Sites Where You Can Print Out A Blank Monthly Calendar In That Size.

On LP You Have A Choice For Pick 3 Or Pick 4 Calendars But They Are Not Combined.

Since You Are A Premium Member,You Have Access To The Calendars

Go Here For Pick 3:http://www.lotterypost.com/results/oh/calendar/pick3

Or Here For Pick 4:http://www.lotterypost.com/results/oh/calendar/pick4

The Rest Is Up To Your Printer Settings On Paper Size...11" x14"

Thanks for helping me to get to this without going another route that was longer.  Getting more and more used to this site.  Thanks for the help.  I copy and pasted and I have to adjust it in Word but at least I can get a blank one for 2015 to fill out as the numbers are selected.  Blessings to you!

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
              Ontario
              Canada
              Member #109243
              April 9, 2011
              31437 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks for helping me to get to this without going another route that was longer.  Getting more and more used to this site.  Thanks for the help.  I copy and pasted and I have to adjust it in Word but at least I can get a blank one for 2015 to fill out as the numbers are selected.  Blessings to you!

The Site Below Has Blank "Word" /"Excel"/ Or PDF Calendar Templates.

http://www.wincalendar.com/2015-Word-Calendar.htm

All calendar templates are free, blank, printable and fully editable! 

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                18997 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

You can do a lot with the calendar.Banana

It's my favorite tool.

I have a copy of last year, each month, cut and stapled, lol, I made it like a little book.

I keep it in my purse for reference, because, a lot of time, I don't have time to go through my phone, and look up what hit with certain numbers, and what hit on that date last year.

Also, if you have a galaxy phone, you can "press save for offline reading", and have access to the calendar, I love itBanana.

P.S. you will need a new cartridge of ink for your printing, lol.

If not you can print the first 200 pages free at your nearest library.  "In Missouri". 

I can get 300 pages from my cartridge.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                  Member #67870
                  December 7, 2008
                  154 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2015, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Ohio might do it too, here in Va. I think they do have practice runs before the actual official draw.

They accept people from the public who want to witness a drawing live, just let them know for which drawing you would like to be there to watch.

Ohio might do it too.  Is this something you would like to do?

Galloway, Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #163255
                    January 24, 2015
                    309 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2015, 12:43 am - IP Logged

That is good information.  However, I do not live close enough to observe that.  Thanks for info!

Galloway, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #163255
                      January 24, 2015
                      309 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2015, 12:46 am - IP Logged

LOL that would be a lot of pages, however, only want to print one year at a time on 11 x 14.  I do keep a small sheet for current month.  Thanks for reply.

Galloway, Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #163255
                        January 24, 2015
                        309 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2015, 12:49 am - IP Logged

This is a great resource!  Thanks.