Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We Got It All Wrong Playing The Lotteries??

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 2 years ago by masterGambler.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Newton,NC
United States
Member #164587
March 7, 2015
17 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2015, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I have read into plenty of lottery systems and strategies....

Most tend to have number elimination reduction system to reduce odds..

And wheels to cover or trap some winning numbers...

I believe that even if there are winners, they are winners probably because of luck and thus giving wrongful credit to a system

that may not be working.  Why? Repeat-ability.    If such system were really effective, others would also need to win using

the same system or recipe.  A real solid recipe would end up with the same dish or cake ALL the time.

Ken silver or Gail Howard system, for example, may have created winners.  However, imagine all those that use the

same system and never won.   Millions probably lost compare to the lucky few. 

And thus, I suggest all the smarts to come up with a good 80% to 100% accurate number selection system strategy to play the lottery.

Such a system would allow players to win 80 to 100 percent of the time.  Why reduce numbers and take away winning numbers???

Why wheel when winning numbers have been reduced or trashed away???? Old system makes no sense.

Number selection is key: not number reduction and certainly not wheeling...  Again, Reduction may be a method to select numbers but

why select from a reduce field or pool of water with no fish or winning numbers??????

I believe AI number selection is key. For example, AI would calculate winning potential base upon lottery jackpot size such as in texas holdem.

And then AI would play their number selection or hand base upon,  etc., etc.... What do you think????

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged
      savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3316 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

im still playing my plan to cover every number in the  range at least once. reason being that if i dont have the winning number in my selection i cant hit it.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3316 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2015, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

AI is artificial intelligence.  i think you actually need AP artificial  precognition.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1744 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2015, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I believe that even if there are winners, they are winners probably because of luck and thus giving wrongful credit to a system

that may not be working.  Why? Repeat-ability.    If such system were really effective, others would also need to win using

the same system or recipe.  A real solid recipe would end up with the same dish or cake ALL the time.

Ken silver or Gail Howard system, for example, may have created winners.  However, imagine all those that use the

And thus, I suggest all the smarts to come up with a good 80% to 100% accurate number selection system strategy to play the lottery.

Such a system would allow players to win 80 to 100 percent of the time.  Why reduce numbers and take away winning numbers???

Why wheel when winning numbers have been reduced or trashed away???? Old system makes no sense.

Number selection is key: not number reduction and certainly not wheeling...  Again, Reduction may be a method to select numbers but

why select from a reduce field or pool of water with no fish or winning numbers??????

I believe AI number selection is key. For example, AI would calculate winning potential base upon lottery jackpot size such as in texas holdem.

And then AI would play their number selection or hand base upon,  etc., etc.... What do you think????

If AI means Artificial Intelligence, are you implying that we should use computer software for number selection ??

Newton,NC
            United States
            Member #164587
            March 7, 2015
            17 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, AI is the way.  Why? Because AI have no attachment or emotion to whatsoever and will better select the number for you.

This is the route because if your number selection is accurate, there is no need to wheel and cover all base: too expensive regardless

of small, abbreviated, or full wheel. Accurate number selection means PROFiTABILIty plus less upfront loss due to coverings.

Newton,NC
              United States
              Member #164587
              March 7, 2015
              17 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2015, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Who says we have to lose a lot before we can win a lot?????

Smart play equals progresss and gradually becomes equivalent to JACKPOT.

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1744 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2015, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, AI is the way.  Why? Because AI have no attachment or emotion to whatsoever and will better select the number for you.

This is the route because if your number selection is accurate, there is no need to wheel and cover all base: too expensive regardless

of small, abbreviated, or full wheel. Accurate number selection means PROFiTABILIty plus less upfront loss due to coverings.

You seem to be assuming that the AI will choose the right numbers, in the first place.  This doesn't always happen.  It usually does not happen.  If it did happen, everyone would use computer software, and many people would have won by now, using AI.

Newton,NC
                  United States
                  Member #164587
                  March 7, 2015
                  17 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

If AI not giving right numbers, what does this mean??

Not enough data???? Too many human factors get in the way...

Everything all blame on the AI.

Newton,NC
                    United States
                    Member #164587
                    March 7, 2015
                    17 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2015, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Remember, AI takes time to learn as much as a human takes time to grow.  Better input equals better ouput.  So make sure you educate your AI correctly.....

Cheers....

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7344 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2015, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Why is AI predictions based on the same information any players can get, better?

What is the difference between AI and RNGs?

Newton,NC
                        United States
                        Member #164587
                        March 7, 2015
                        17 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2015, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

End of story.  AI is  no good/much better.

No offense to her or anybody else, but a typical average NC woman just won $564 million Powerball

last few week. This most likely means she won out of pure luck, no solid system or strategy.

Some people just have all the luck.   Anyway, glad somebody won.

I am sure my turn will come; how soon I don't know. Anyway, cheers to all that try but fail.

Note: Benjamin Franklin succeeded on 100th time.  Good luck to all on their game play.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10392 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

masrterGambler,

Ask yourself if system sellers are making more money from hitting jackpots or selling their systems.
                          Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19903 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2015, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Repeat-ability. 

You are confusing repeat-ability with win-ability.  I'm sure all of those systems work the same for most players, they don't win and their odds of winning doesn't change.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8396 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2015, 5:14 am - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi i will use Al lol

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.