Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Sorcerer v7

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Estonia
Member #163991
February 15, 2015
12 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2015, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

What to you think about Lotto Sorcerer v7 software? Is it worth to buy? I have trial version now, but some important options are limited.

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2015, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

What to you think about Lotto Sorcerer v7 software? Is it worth to buy? I have trial version now, but some important options are limited.

This is not what you asked for, but since nobody else says anything.

The very old version that I have, is not so hot, so I don't use it, I don't even remember if it was any-good at all, but maybe not, I think that if it had been good I would have kept on using it, but as I said, it is a much older version.

I do know that the version that you ask about it is a trial demo and so it is very limited or so it seems to be, I would not know if the so called full registered version is any better than the demo trail version.

On some software the "full" versions are no better than their demo trial versions, so Who knows?

But their saying that the so called "true" random is not predictable, but that the lottery random is not true random, well what I myself have to say about that is this:

I know nothing at all, period.

But what "they" call "random" I might call "Statistical chance".

Statistical chance being in part predictable, maybe that being not 100% unpredictable, but it also might depend on what and how we are trying to predict.

And lottery or otherwise it might not make much of a difference, but yes it does, some things in the Universe might be much harder yet to predict.

While there might be a random and I don't think so, what most people call "random" might be just something like statistical chance, I don't know Math so maybe I didn't pick the right words, but I think that "Random" is much less the right word.

Sorry for the extra stuff that you didn't ask for or about.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2015, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Unless a full money back guaranteed including the money you spend on tickets is offered then it's not any better than other lottery software.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Some lottery programs seem to be launchers for programmers to get contracts.

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2015, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Those who make software put too many limitations on their programs.

For example, why isn't there software that predict a pick 1 game?

By that I mean one position, like a series of 0 to 9 on one position and or a series of 01 to 99 or even a series of 00 to 99, but without those limits like it could be a series of 1 to 37 for a pick 1 or anything else, it could instead be a series of A to Z or anything else, prediction is prediction and you should be able to predict whatever you want to, the neural networks or whatever should not care.

The balls don't have to be numbers, they could be colors or animals or other objects, like the bingo cards, poker cards, dice, roulette, dominoes or whatever else, prediction is prediction.

Also, some of us might have or develop some psychic prediction ability, which also might help.

Just as I did long ago when I was in "it", but I got tired of all of it, so I "got out" of it all, but it took years, I was too deep in.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2015, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello monel, perfect your point of view, only algorithm to predict patterns, trends and cycles of delays in position by position, and to play out the standard

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2015, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Hello monel, perfect your point of view, only algorithm to predict patterns, trends and cycles of delays in position by position, and to play out the standard

dr san

Exactly, what I would like to have is universal prediction software that can be used for any kind of prediction, you set it up for your particular kind of prediction and then you input, copy or in some kind of way(s) import the data into the program, using the data the program develops and or then tests prediction logic on such data and then produces stats for a given number of top systems and then lets the user pick which system or systems he wants the software to use and then have the software make the predictions, the software will also show if it is possible to make accurate enough predictions or not given the data and the possible prediction methods.

Not too many people understand prediction by statistical probability, but even it can't do miracles, there is only so much that can be done, but sometimes the results might appear to be miraculous, the right prediction logic and stats interpretation can do amazing things, I used to do such stuff in a very crude and basic way using my own mind, but special software should be able to do it much better and in an automatic way, it would have in it prediction logic rules, it would scan the past draws once or more times, it would do what I used to do with my own mind, but in an automatic way, based in particular rules as I said, well, I didn't say what rules and or how.

The people making the software are the ones that would need to know how.

But at this late stage I myself am no longer interested in being a part of such a thing, but I should not be the only person who have had prediction ideas, besides I no longer much trust  any or at least most people who make software and or Excel sheets, that kind of thing was some part of my past, but maybe not my future.

If I remember right, I didn't do so bad for somebody who had so little formal education, but didn't do so great either, only my most basic stuff was put into some software, like a few basic filters put into pick 3 and pick 4 filtered wheelers.

No advanced filtering systems nor any kind of automatic filtration prediction software, too bad, but such is life, no at this stage in my life I would no longer try to get into any of that.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2015, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Those who make software put too many limitations on their programs.

For example, why isn't there software that predict a pick 1 game?

By that I mean one position, like a series of 0 to 9 on one position and or a series of 01 to 99 or even a series of 00 to 99, but without those limits like it could be a series of 1 to 37 for a pick 1 or anything else, it could instead be a series of A to Z or anything else, prediction is prediction and you should be able to predict whatever you want to, the neural networks or whatever should not care.

The balls don't have to be numbers, they could be colors or animals or other objects, like the bingo cards, poker cards, dice, roulette, dominoes or whatever else, prediction is prediction.

Also, some of us might have or develop some psychic prediction ability, which also might help.

Just as I did long ago when I was in "it", but I got tired of all of it, so I "got out" of it all, but it took years, I was too deep in.

"Those who make software put too many limitations on their programs."

If you hire the programmer, he/she will do what ever you want.  Simply lay out what you want and the programmer will do it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I agree RJOH, I need a programmer, through the base of the sweepstakes,
                    Can view reference numbers, trends, frequency and delays in cycles and chains markov
                  In sectors of a lottery !!! That can predict patterns, drawings divided into sectors
                    Objective = set the standards