Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery School 101 by Lottolaffs

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Galloway, Ohio
United States
Member #163255
January 24, 2015
309 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2015, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Run and purchase this awesome book!  I have playing numbers for years on and off.  However, a newbie to this site.  I have spent hours and hours pouring over programs, math, calendar sheets, stalking people at the lottery lines, the whole gammit.  What my praise about this book is the process of acquiring information about what you are playing.  The bottom choice for what digits you play is yours but why not know that you have a decent chance coming "out of the gate?  The presentation of information is so clear and graphics are great.  It will not negate your current process but will give you back-up information even if it is what you do not want.  You know we love to be "right".  LOL  I love this book and for beginners, it is the best.   In the meantime, thanks to all who have helped me with tips, pair information, etc.  I like this site very much and hope I can be a help to someone in the future.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2015, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Run and purchase this awesome book!  I have playing numbers for years on and off.  However, a newbie to this site.  I have spent hours and hours pouring over programs, math, calendar sheets, stalking people at the lottery lines, the whole gammit.  What my praise about this book is the process of acquiring information about what you are playing.  The bottom choice for what digits you play is yours but why not know that you have a decent chance coming "out of the gate?  The presentation of information is so clear and graphics are great.  It will not negate your current process but will give you back-up information even if it is what you do not want.  You know we love to be "right".  LOL  I love this book and for beginners, it is the best.   In the meantime, thanks to all who have helped me with tips, pair information, etc.  I like this site very much and hope I can be a help to someone in the future.

I have purchased both Lottery School 101 booklets for Pick 3 & 4.  Both are excellent in clarifying how to use the LP "Search Past Results" tool, more effectively !!! 

I think the  "Search Past Results" strategy, might be Lotto Laughs own personal strategy that she uses for her nationwide state prediction lists, which ALWAYS HIT, Nationwide !!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31364 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

You can purchase it on e-bay.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2015, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Thank you for all the kind words,ladies Embarassed :)

All of my threads nowadays use the methods from these books. I can't stress enough how important and essential the search drawings tool  (and the Lottery Post itself!) is to lottery players. Becoming a Platinum Member here is the best investment you can ever make to better your chances to beating the lottery :)

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011