Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Luckys daily tracker report

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Wentworth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
357 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2015, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I previously posted ive been watching this really close, and am reporting in....been watching since friday last, and so far found six winners tonite for tristate 0854 was predicted , i hit it with thev winner 645! i have a way of choosing the third number that works a LOT!!!! ive been skepticle of luckys in the past but i am glad i kept going...his 1 up one down never brings me anythig tried for years but his daily tracker so far is pretty promising. im hoping for more winners and i will report my findings..this is tristste, for tomorrow its8410 lets see it usually is a day or two.....good luck ps if you wonder how i get the third number, i will be glad to show you.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31537 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2015, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I previously posted ive been watching this really close, and am reporting in....been watching since friday last, and so far found six winners tonite for tristate 0854 was predicted , i hit it with thev winner 645! i have a way of choosing the third number that works a LOT!!!! ive been skepticle of luckys in the past but i am glad i kept going...his 1 up one down never brings me anythig tried for years but his daily tracker so far is pretty promising. im hoping for more winners and i will report my findings..this is tristste, for tomorrow its8410 lets see it usually is a day or two.....good luck ps if you wonder how i get the third number, i will be glad to show you.

How many do u play?    How do u get 3rd number?

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #116477
      September 11, 2011
      357 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2015, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I played 456 456 450 and 452 456 came out boxed... i used the pairs from luckys daily tracker...now what i use for the third number which comes out a lot is i use one to won keyhole system. last months numbers are on a calendar on the top half of a sheet of paper with boxes exactly like a calendar would look

on the botton half of the paper is i put in each days number as it comes out..this they call the KEYHOLE system...i use various ways to find pairs, once i find them, i look up top from last month, find those pairs , then i look around them pairs for my third number...now i was lookig at 45 from luckys set, what to look for is all the 45s pairs, if i see example a number more than 3 or 4 times ex 456 452 ect ect theres a good chance of them coming out the more times you look all over the top calendar from last month and see a say 45 pair looping around say a six like three or four time theres tht third number! i saw 456 452 0r 450 all in there like four times so i suspected one of them might appear 645 was tonites number in tristate... i won... i did not play since friday, but luckys produced 6 winneres from the key hole.. its like LOTTO LAFFS post that she calls candy corn you draw a loop around your pair, look around for your third digit... see if you see like a 12 looped around a 3 three or four times.. those type are good plays.. one time is ok two times good but three or four times and thats the best plays.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31537 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks - I cut my lottery teeth on won-to-won.   Will try in Ga. night.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
          Member #116477
          September 11, 2011
          357 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2015, 3:29 am - IP Logged

I just want to say emily g youve been around long enough to know how it all works nothing is ever 1oo percent, it takes time, luck, and patience numbers are flukie and frustrating you cant go in one time for a quick try and then declare it doesnt work..if you have the one to won keyhole system i hope you use it its not perfect but its pretty good...these are the numbers im watching and hoping for based on pairs from lucky and the hot ones from the key hole but who knows? I just do this for fun and the thrill of the hunt but i know anything goes so in tri state for a couple days im watching 106, 800, 802,408 and 405 as my favorites from luckys 8410

daily tracker and the keyhole....i guess we will see....again its just a game for fun...