Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr Phil - My Husband's Big Lottery Win is Ruining Our Marriage

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 2 years ago by IPlayWeekly.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2015, 10:55 am - IP Logged

They really should just get divorced. They both seem miserable being together and I don't think they were very happy even before he won the lottery.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
    United States
    Member #98740
    October 13, 2010
    5432 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

They really should just get divorced. They both seem miserable being together and I don't think they were very happy even before he won the lottery.

They aren't compatible. I don't think he would be happy with anyone

if he's going to use people's make up brushes as toilet tissue. 

It's sad that all that lottery money had little to no impact on his emotional well being.Unhappy

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

MsNumberDreamer's avatar - lottery balls-cash.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #145690
      August 11, 2013
      258 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2015, 11:12 am - IP Logged

He was just horrible as a person.  I can't get over him winning and not even calling his wife to tell her.  And then saying he felt like he won the lottery.  He seems he forgot the definition of marriage.

To God be the glory... 

When you're winning you're being blessed by Him!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        4889 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

There is not enough money under wife & children. They have 3 children on the tape. It is not enough money under their photo to put three children through college.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4106 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

l never could understand why two people who were/ are in love * married have to air their differences, to be humiliated on National television?These people are not appearing on this show for free, they getting paid and as much as people may like or dislike these types of shows...they are based on Entertainment. Dr Phil is a Showman- first and foremost, it's a circus act, him going about with trained monkeys .A couple of years ago he got into the " weight loss" business  and l think that part of his program died on the vine. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
            Baltimore, MD
            United States
            Member #143332
            May 30, 2013
            398 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2015, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I would be more then willing to help their marriage out!! She should just convince her hubby to give me the money, and they can go back to being happy. Problem solved!!!

Thumbs UpLOL

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #77167
              July 15, 2009
              554 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2015, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

The two oldest kids are hers from a previous relationship.  The baby is his.  She should divorce him, get whatever she can of the money left and move on with her life.  If he had put a mop with dog urine in my child's face he would have some physical effects to remember it.  She's letting him abuse her and her kids.  Sad case.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                Member #164603
                March 8, 2015
                604 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2015, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I agree, take him to divorce court, freeze his assets, have them auctioned off, sue him for fraud (what with him syphoning 500k off for his brothers house) and move far, far away.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                  Columbus, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #128906
                  June 5, 2012
                  591 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Just watched the entire show, they have alot of issues... What's sad is how much he's spent.  He should have banked 500k and he would be living on approx 40-50k a year, just off the interest (not even touching the principle)