Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if i want to remove pairs from the last draw which is better

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CTNY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Warren, MI
United States
Member #160169
October 20, 2014
59 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

If I do not want to use pairs from the last draw which is better to look at? Pairs coming from the very last draw or pairs coming from the same timing of draw (like midday to midday or evening to evening)? I'm trying to get rid of pairs that won't show up the next draw.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31339 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Good question.  Anybody????

love to nibble those micey feet.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4852 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2015, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

If I do not want to use pairs from the last draw which is better to look at? Pairs coming from the very last draw or pairs coming from the same timing of draw (like midday to midday or evening to evening)? I'm trying to get rid of pairs that won't show up the next draw.

Well, first you have to decide if you are going to track the same draws or combined draws. What kind of pairs are you looking to hit or avoid? Even, odd, consecutive, mirror or ghost? Are you willing to use a pair with a repeat # or not? I would avoid a 2 # repeat, if going same draws but that's just me. It also depends on what your state is currently doing.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
        OKC, OK
        United States
        Member #120575
        December 22, 2011
        811 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2015, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Since ONE of the following pairs hit 90% of time if double is not expected, you need to make sure the pair(s) you will use is among them. Here they are:

34 35 45 36 39 69

38 30 80 46 48 68

49 40 90 56 50 60

58 59 89 12 17 27

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Tx is ONE HOUR before the time posted here at the Lottery Post

Tx is Central Time, LP is Eastern Time.

So all the predictions were made before the draws.

The very first time that I used Paurths' "Lotsoft Freewheeler" to make a pick 3 prediction with it, I used mostly PAIRS, but pairs were not  the only thing that I used, anyhow PAIRS are so important that just take a look at the prediction, it was a pick 3 STRAIGHT prediction:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/606727

And here is the winning pick 3 number that came out: = 347

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607018

And here are the results of my pick 3 straight prediction, the very first prediction that I made with the then brand new LotSoft FreeWheeler:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607076

There are 6 possible winning pick 3 numbers, once straight and five times any-order (boxed).

On that prediction I got the winning number only 5 times out of the 6 times, I got once straight and 4 times boxed, but it was meant to be just a straight prediction.

The shows mostly the powers of PAIRS, as pairs were the better part of the making of that prediction.

I no longer remember much about the making of that prediction, but even if I did, I of course would not tell exactly how it was made.

The making of that prediction took only a few minutes as were most of the predictions that I ever made, for stats I almost never used software, I just looked at some past draws and that was it.

Back on those days and even thereafter, I would just take a look at from 1 to 10 past draws most of the time and often I would do with just the very last draw, that is how I was years ago, before I got so tired of it all.

------------------------------------

While not directly related here is a prediction using prediction software that produced box numbers, that software seems to me that for its prediction also all or in good part used PAIRS:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/606571

And the results:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/606619

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/606626

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

You need to study all of those and see which of them seems to work best, but it is possible that at times one of them might work best than the other and then at other times the other way might work best, study both for a while using past draws and then see which is best for you.

But in time or with time things might keep on changing or maybe not.

Study the past draws.

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

You need to study all of those and see which of them seems to work best, but it is possible that at times one of them might work best than the other and then at other times the other way might work best, study both for a while using past draws and then see which is best for you.

But in time or with time things might keep on changing or maybe not.

Study the past draws.

There are 100 pairs on each position and fewer boxed pairs, but boxed pairs have more filtering power than straight pairs.

But boxed pairs might have a higher chance of getting filters failures.

To start you might want to stud the pairs of from 50 or 60 past draws or at least no less than the pairs of the last 30 past draws, this is done at least at first so you can see how the pairs MOVE ROUND, both the straight and the boxed pairs.

Beware of filters failures.

In the end, once you know more and better, take a very good look always at the last 10 past draws for any pairs filters work.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                United States
                Member #98740
                October 13, 2010
                5432 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2015, 3:32 am - IP Logged

I'd use the very last draw. 

Ex. MI 5740 broken down gives you. 57. 54. 50. 74. 70. 40

I would eliminate 57, seeing that it hit 5 times already.

It may hit again but I don't think it will tom. 

04 hit 3 times already. Will it hit tom? I don't think so.

So basically I would just look at the frequency of the pairs to see which

ones have hit 3 to 4 times already with in a 7 day period and eliminate them.

Hope that helped.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Warren, MI
                  United States
                  Member #160169
                  October 20, 2014
                  59 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2015, 4:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the examples MonEl I will look into pairs and study them more and double check using past 10 draws. I have already done a paper and pen workout backtest for both combined and same timing of draws (mid-mid/eve-eve). I noticed pair 04 hit three times like CTNY stated and have eliminated using it for the next draw for midday for 03/17. I did not notice that 57 hit 5 times this month so I can eliminate that as well for at least tomorrow since it hit recently. Thanks for the help as well CTNY I have an idea of what I am looking for when I backtest for pairs now. I'm not looking for any pairs in particular such as even/odd, consec, etc.. just pairs that I can eliminate (replying to Grwurston) for the upcoming draw.

Warren, MI
                    United States
                    Member #160169
                    October 20, 2014
                    59 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2015, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I'd use the very last draw. 

Ex. MI 5740 broken down gives you. 57. 54. 50. 74. 70. 40

I would eliminate 57, seeing that it hit 5 times already.

It may hit again but I don't think it will tom. 

04 hit 3 times already. Will it hit tom? I don't think so.

So basically I would just look at the frequency of the pairs to see which

ones have hit 3 to 4 times already with in a 7 day period and eliminate them.

Hope that helped.

I was wondering why you combine pairs for both the pick 3 and pick 4 in determining which ones to eliminate from the next draw. Or do you separate the games?

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                      United States
                      Member #98740
                      October 13, 2010
                      5432 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering why you combine pairs for both the pick 3 and pick 4 in determining which ones to eliminate from the next draw. Or do you separate the games?

Well I've always looked at the Pick 4 as a Pick 3 with a Bonus Ball...similar to how Power Ball is played.

I don't separate my games. This is how I look at the game 84746373864645 instead of 847 4637 386 etc.

But for pair elimination I separate the games.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.