Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot Histories

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164725
March 12, 2015
341 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2015, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking Calif Super Lottery was the way to go with better odds than MM or PB. 

I found the one year jackpot histories:

CA SuperLotto =9

PB = 10

MM = 8

So, even tho SuperLotto has odds of about a to 40 million, there are no significant higher number of winners.  There goes that strategy! LOL

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2015, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I would tend to think that's because there are less people buying SuperLotto than MM and PB hence there are less combinations being covered and take longer to win.

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

United States
      Member #164725
      March 12, 2015
      341 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2015, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I would tend to think that's because there are less people buying SuperLotto than MM and PB hence there are less combinations being covered and take longer to win.

It may take longer to win but my odds are still better at 40 million to one, are they not? 

Now dont go dashing my hopes...  LOL

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2015, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

It may take longer to win but my odds are still better at 40 million to one, are they not? 

Now dont go dashing my hopes...  LOL

Yes,better. The bonus ball is what will get you every time.

Better yet would be to stick to Fantasy 5.

Best is to start playing Pick 3 or 4 :)

United States
          Member #164725
          March 12, 2015
          341 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2015, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

Bondi Junction
            Australia
            Member #57242
            December 24, 2007
            1102 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2015, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Ireland September 2014

The hunt for the country's latest lottery multi-millionaire, who scooped €86.7m in last week's EuroMillions, is set to continue as the winner will not be revealed until later this week.

And Friday's lucky winner will not have to touch a cent of their winnings and can still live like royalty.

Based on the current Bank of Ireland 12-month personal savings interest rate of 1.55pc, the lucky winner will accrue about €1,330,000 interest after just 12 months.

Even with the DIRT tax at a punitive 41pc, the holder of the winning ticket would still have an annual income of about €784,000 without touching a penny of their €86.7m fortune.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

Bondi Junction
              Australia
              Member #57242
              December 24, 2007
              1102 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2015, 10:19 am - IP Logged

The EuroMillions became popular in Ireland nine years ago after Limerick's Dolores McNamara claimed €115m.

A mystery punter scooped €94m with a ticket bought in a Mace shop in Beaumont, Dublin 9 in June last year.

Friday's win is the fourth by an Irish EuroMillions ­player in little over 12 months, including an Irish family who won €15m earlier this year.

In all, Irish EuroMillions players have won €650m since 2004. Eight other countries play EuroMillions - Austria, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

United States
                Member #164725
                March 12, 2015
                341 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2015, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I have now purchased one Fantasy 5,  one Pick 4 and one Pick 3  -- all quick picks and I am anxiously waiting for my jackpots.   Again, thanks! Green laugh

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2015, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I have now purchased one Fantasy 5,  one Pick 4 and one Pick 3  -- all quick picks and I am anxiously waiting for my jackpots.   Again, thanks! Green laugh

More info for you---

Quick picks are fine but isn't it better to do a little homework to find what's due?

1-2 are the most drawn numbers ever together. Try to start all your jackpot combos with these 2 numbers or at the very least with Number 1.

California's Hottest Pick 3 Digit is 0 so you should always be playing a 0.

California's Hottest Pick 4 Digit is 4.

To learn more how to search out what numbers are due, upgrade your membership to Platinum so you'll have access to the Search Drawings Tool here on the lottery post. Click on the link below in my signature for further info.

United States
                    Member #164725
                    March 12, 2015
                    341 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2015, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

More info for you---

Quick picks are fine but isn't it better to do a little homework to find what's due?

1-2 are the most drawn numbers ever together. Try to start all your jackpot combos with these 2 numbers or at the very least with Number 1.

California's Hottest Pick 3 Digit is 0 so you should always be playing a 0.

California's Hottest Pick 4 Digit is 4.

To learn more how to search out what numbers are due, upgrade your membership to Platinum so you'll have access to the Search Drawings Tool here on the lottery post. Click on the link below in my signature for further info.

Again, thank you! I have none of those combinations. No Pity!

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7712 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2015, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Again, thank you! I have none of those combinations. No Pity!

That's okay. Spend some time here on the forums to really learn what's going on in the games. Try some systems out on the systems forum. Knowledge is power. You've come to the best "lottery school" there is, the Lottery Post!