Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

who's online ?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2015, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Click on resources and drop down and click on who is online .. There are lots of guest who are online than registered lp members wow. Lol do you wonder who these people are from all over the world ? spies and Lottrey commisioners LoL may be ? who do you think these guest people are who don't want to be know yet they visit the sight everyday.

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49760 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2015, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Click on resources and drop down and click on who is online .. There are lots of guest who are online than registered lp members wow. Lol do you wonder who these people are from all over the world ? spies and Lottrey commisioners LoL may be ? who do you think these guest people are who don't want to be know yet they visit the sight everyday.

Lottery Trolls?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
      Cordova,Al.
      United States
      Member #104482
      January 15, 2011
      4910 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2015, 10:17 am - IP Logged

When I see guest on line I wonder if it [a] a person looking for quick hot number with out doing any work for it. [b] a person who don't want others to know they gamble or play the lottery. [c] Lottery commissioner. [d] or just trolls.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2015, 11:20 am - IP Logged

When I see guest on line I wonder if it [a] a person looking for quick hot number with out doing any work for it. [b] a person who don't want others to know they gamble or play the lottery. [c] Lottery commissioner. [d] or just trolls.

Kinda reminds one of those folks * no disrespect to present company : who go to restaurants and Only ever order Coffee & leave a quarter tip.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5600 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

There are many times I will look around LP and not log on. I just like to read posts and don't bother logging on unless I want to type something in a thread.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7311 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Kinda reminds one of those folks * no disrespect to present company : who go to restaurants and Only ever order Coffee & leave a quarter tip.

LOL yep, a classic example of something trolls would post.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2015, 6:02 am - IP Logged

When I look at my counter, the number is high due to spiders. Time to switch them off. I also had hackers visiting, they like to leave some strange comments. Maybe there are trolls monitoring you.