Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calif Second Chance

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Redd55.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164725
March 12, 2015
365 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Someone here posted that they just try to have a ticket for every game. It's such a long shot to win anything but you have no chance if you havent a ticket or havent entered your second chance ticket. 

So, does anyone find themselves not entering all their second chance tickets to make sure they have an entry in each second chance draw? Sounds silly I know but the original advice does seem sound. 

p.s.: I have no shame picking out a superlotto ticket on top of the trash at the 7-11 so I can enter them. 

Thanks!

Florida
    United States
    Member #165004
    March 22, 2015
    25 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2015, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of picking the trash... When I walk my dog every morning I pick up trash in the empty field across the street from where I live (our usually doggie route).  Last week I picked up two crumbled up scratch off tickets and one of them had a winning number on it that whoever just tossed it apparently didn't notice.  The ticket was worth $20.  I cashed it in.  Pays to look at those disgarded tickets because you just never know!

United States
      Member #164725
      March 12, 2015
      365 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2015, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of picking the trash... When I walk my dog every morning I pick up trash in the empty field across the street from where I live (our usually doggie route).  Last week I picked up two crumbled up scratch off tickets and one of them had a winning number on it that whoever just tossed it apparently didn't notice.  The ticket was worth $20.  I cashed it in.  Pays to look at those disgarded tickets because you just never know!

Banana

United States
        Member #149820
        December 9, 2013
        644 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2015, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Someone here posted that they just try to have a ticket for every game. It's such a long shot to win anything but you have no chance if you havent a ticket or havent entered your second chance ticket. 

So, does anyone find themselves not entering all their second chance tickets to make sure they have an entry in each second chance draw? Sounds silly I know but the original advice does seem sound. 

p.s.: I have no shame picking out a superlotto ticket on top of the trash at the 7-11 so I can enter them. 

Thanks!

I do myself. I hold back a few tickets so I can enter a second chance drawing everyday. I just started doing this, this month so I hope it works out...on one of them I have over 3,000 entries

United States
          Member #164725
          March 12, 2015
          365 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2015, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I do myself. I hold back a few tickets so I can enter a second chance drawing everyday. I just started doing this, this month so I hope it works out...on one of them I have over 3,000 entries

You must not live in California!  At first, I dont think there was any limited on how many second chance submissions you could make. Then they limited it to 1000 a month. Now, it's been decreased to 500 submissions a month. 

Good luck!

LANCASTER
            United States
            Member #165356
            April 3, 2015
            2 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2015, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello 2nd Chance winners

For many months now I have been playing the 2nd chance but as of yet I have not won. Now that the Cali lottery has reduced the entries to 500 a month but chances are at face value I was wondering if any winners could or would advise me on how many chances per week they submit for the 3 different second chances. For example I submitted 500 scratch off tickets with a face value of 2650 chances but did not yield a win. Are winners winning because of thousands of chances are with just a few chances submitted. Does any of the winners have a particular strategy? I have tried many different combinations but......the win is elusive. 

Note: I dumpster dive everyday and I save my tickets for one monthly submission instead of dividing up per week.

United States
              Member #164725
              March 12, 2015
              365 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2015, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Hello 2nd Chance winners

For many months now I have been playing the 2nd chance but as of yet I have not won. Now that the Cali lottery has reduced the entries to 500 a month but chances are at face value I was wondering if any winners could or would advise me on how many chances per week they submit for the 3 different second chances. For example I submitted 500 scratch off tickets with a face value of 2650 chances but did not yield a win. Are winners winning because of thousands of chances are with just a few chances submitted. Does any of the winners have a particular strategy? I have tried many different combinations but......the win is elusive. 

Note: I dumpster dive everyday and I save my tickets for one monthly submission instead of dividing up per week.

I have no strategy except to have a ticket in the 2nd chance draw.  The odds are always against you but you cant' ever win unless you submit one entry. 

Good luck!